01-12-07, 03:34 AM   #61
Tsunami
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Honen
/aguf config

Should bring up a menu for you to turn them off
i know that command but i wanted to do it w/o clicking with my mouse i just want to press "x" to bring up raid frame and with the same key turn of raid frame
01-12-07, 03:42 AM   #62
Bladewraith
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Roane
I just noticed this and was excited to try it, but have had no luck. It says that there is no such AGUF command when I try. This is with the latest version available on wowace.com/files. Any ideas?
That's odd...I'm using the latest version myself and they're working fine. A bit buggy, perhaps, but they're there (I have to constantly unlock the unit frames and manually put them where they belong every time the party shifts or a pet class joins the group and have to reload my ui to make the pet frames go away when they or I leave the party).

Last edited by Bladewraith : 01-12-07 at 05:11 AM.
01-12-07, 05:08 AM   #63
tlai
A Murloc Raider
Anyonne notice that they removed the perfect raid frame style? Now i dont have a good style for my ToT
01-12-07, 12:22 PM   #64
Roane
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Bladewraith
I'm using the latest version myself and they're working fine.
How peculiar. I'll have to try again when I get home.

I found it odd that I couldn't find the text "pettest" in any of the LUA files either. You know, I wonder if they took out the file for it, but maybe you've been copying over the top of what you have there, so you still have the file? I'll download one of the older versions if I can get to it and do a file compare.
01-12-07, 03:33 PM   #65
Roane
A Theradrim Guardian
WoWAce.com was up enough again that I was able to go back to the upload that had a date matching the pettest note, and I did a comparison. Sure enough, that version (Dec 26) has a file called ag_DropdownMenu.lua that includes the pettest command. That file doesn't exist in the most recent version. I'm assuming that it was consolidated elsewhere, but the pettest part wasn't carried over.

I'll try copying this version over the top of mine, and then copying the newest in again, and see if this gets me the pet frames.

Thanks for the info!
01-15-07, 03:47 PM   #66
sonofgloin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
any word on the featurerequest for having an option to show frames (self+pet / party / raid) conditionally ? i mean let self+pet show only when solo not in party not in raid.
01-20-07, 05:39 AM   #67
Tunga
A Murloc Raider
Does anyone else get the bug where Target Debuff Highlighting isn't being turned off properly. I don't think it's showing up for all spells but certain things like Sheep and SWP are making my target frame bright blue which is really annoying. Any ideas?
01-20-07, 07:04 AM   #68
hippietrash
A Kobold Labourer
I've been using ag unit frames for a while now and have noticed a "dead spot" in the middle of the screen around where the "Following <name>" message appears that doesn't allow you to click and grab the screen or anything on it. I was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem or has a solution? (It wouldn't be so bad but it's right where I always manage to try and grab the screen to turn the camera ><).
02-20-07, 12:39 PM   #69
Mopster
A Kobold Labourer
How can i get the blizzard buffs back instead of the aura's below the player frame ? I can't declick em nor see their duration :s

Last edited by Mopster : 02-20-07 at 01:04 PM.
02-21-07, 02:57 AM   #70
Nathan06
A Defias Bandit
Ok, im about to go insane, I know its something extremely stupid on my part, and probably right in front of me, but I cant seem to get /aguf config to come up.

I have not used aguf in well about 5 months, but I do at least remember that command, but no menu comes up, just the text in my log.... it seems the only way for me to customize is with slash commands : /

any help would be great, if I recall maybe there was a seperate mod for the menu? its been so long I cant remember, nor can I find anything besides range check, and layouts to add onto aguf.

Thanks,
Nathan.

Edit - I'm using ag_UnitFrames-r28400.7 and I have tried a few other versions, with the same problem.
02-21-07, 03:08 AM   #71
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do you use FuBar? If so, ag_UnitFrames has a built in FuBar plugin now.
02-21-07, 03:18 AM   #72
Nathan06
A Defias Bandit
nope, not using fubar .... should I? like is it required?

Last edited by Nathan06 : 02-21-07 at 03:20 AM.
02-21-07, 12:39 PM   #73
Gungolf
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Nathan06
Ok, im about to go insane, I know its something extremely stupid on my part, and probably right in front of me, but I cant seem to get /aguf config to come up.

I have not used aguf in well about 5 months, but I do at least remember that command, but no menu comes up, just the text in my log.... it seems the only way for me to customize is with slash commands : /
CTRL-rightclick on yourself, party, pet, target, focus, whatever.
02-21-07, 05:51 PM   #74
Nathan06
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Gungolf
CTRL-rightclick on yourself, party, pet, target, focus, whatever.
Hahaha, that did it, im such a moron, thanks a million xD
03-13-07, 09:24 AM   #75
H0PE
A Fallenroot Satyr
Any chance to group pets and party frames to the same anchor by editing config files maybe? When I just rename the anchors they get the same name but nothing else.

Also how could you change the party frame so it would group the lines by two for instance? They can be rowed up horizontally or vertically but thats it they are in line I cannot figure it out how to change grouping "style".

Cheers for helping!
03-13-07, 09:29 AM   #76
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Adding a slider for the party frames (to group 2x2 for example) is something that was brought up the other day. http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=5185.0
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-13-07, 09:38 AM   #77
PathMaster
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

If you need an easy config mod for Aguf, try Niagara.
03-13-07, 10:10 AM   #78
H0PE
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Seerah
Adding a slider for the party frames (to group 2x2 for example) is something that was brought up the other day. http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.php?topic=5185.0
Erm... ok and how (can I add rows and columns) if its possible (already)?
03-13-07, 10:28 AM   #79
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It's not possible yet. But coding it in should be possible. (Hence the "should" and not "is" )
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-13-07, 04:55 PM   #80
H0PE
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Seerah
It's not possible yet. But coding it in should be possible. (Hence the "should" and not "is" )
Thanks... I also looking at layouts addon for the unitframes not sure though if they got such feature supported in there anyone tried it out yet?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » ag_unitframes