11-01-05, 12:11 AM   #1
violentpasta
A Kobold Labourer
Help With Ultimate UUI

Im new at this and ive been messing with compliations for a week now, and cant seem to get them right... im a mage and im wanting ANYONE'S EXACT UI so i dont have to configure it.. is there a way to do this? it would be greatly appriciated if someone would zip their addon folder and/or exact settings so i wouldnt have to worry about starting from scratch.. id make a few changes but thats all..

I know i will get flamed for this but if anyone can please send me links or SOMETHING where i can download exact setups. I see really col ones like ones with 3D models and stuff.. but i just cant get the action bars right or anything, ever... please help
11-01-05, 08:02 AM   #2
zwof
A Defias Bandit
It's not really possible to migrate UI setups from one character to another unless they are identical. Because otherwise you end up having configuration conflicts and things break.
There's only one way to fix the problem you've got, and that's to spend the time to set it all up yourself. Sorry.
I know it can be pretty daunting when you first log in with a new UI setup and there is stuff all over the screen and you see it can go, "ohh F no, screw this". But after you spend the required 10-30 minutes setting it up, you'll find that it's well worth the trouble.
I don't use UUI myself, but if you read the documentation for the compilation and/or for the mods included, it shouldn't be too hard to work things out.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help With Ultimate UUI