11-19-05, 11:35 PM   #1
kellogo
A Defias Bandit
AH HELP! very furstrated (Insominax Mod)

alerighty Aside from the Constant melee error Button in middle of the screen while fighting... all the Hotbars and stuff has been Fudged up since the new patch... you can't click on the box to drag the bars around and you can't Spin them morph them to fit in a horizontal or small rectangle and all that stuff now!!! WT!............. this WAS the best mod I have used and since they missed with all the hotbars now and stuff.. even for a rogue I can't stealth and the Stealth bar comes up then.. I gotta go from memory.. Anyway is there just something I am missing? if not Fix it!!!! please...... and also if thats the way it is... is there any mods or w/e out there I can just download those bars again.... movable and stuff... (easy)

lol sorry for the Crapy tone just very frustrated with it... keep dying cause I can't figure the dang new UI out..
11-20-05, 12:09 AM   #2
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
First thing I'd recommend is to delete the Insomnaix_BibToolbars and Insomniax_BibCore

Next go here http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=3876 and download the official BibMod, although to get the interface your used to only install the BibCore and BibToolbars folder.

I'm not sure exactly what other errors you are talking about could you try to repost em with less frustration and less punctation mate?

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Anyone that needs what they want
And doesn't want what they need
I want nothing to do with
11-20-05, 08:33 PM   #3
kellogo
A Defias Bandit
Lol, Thanks so much! It seems the New Insominax doesn't even come with the bib bars at all. Now that i downloaded its back to normal! *cheer* Will get back to you on the other Errors.

Thank you very much!
-Kellogo
11-20-05, 11:26 PM   #4
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
K, the new insomniax might be packaged with Discord Action Bars. If so, delete it as you don't need both it and Bib installed.

Anyone that needs what they want
And doesn't want what they need
I want nothing to do with
11-22-05, 12:22 AM   #5
LedMirage
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kellogo
Lol, Thanks so much! It seems the New Insominax doesn't even come with the bib bars at all. Now that i downloaded its back to normal! *cheer* Will get back to you on the other Errors.

Thank you very much!
-Kellogo
Try the updated version Ascendant has been helping me with here:
http://www.insomniax.net/forums/show...threadid=12687

I'm working on a new version on and off as we speak but Thanksgiving is getting in the way a bit -- darn holidays!
11-22-05, 03:08 PM   #6
kellogo
A Defias Bandit
Alrighty cool, Now I got a New problem thought... I can't even open up Mail or write mail.. Only can open it up type the name I want it to go to and subject and put some money or w/e in it but no words at all... When I go to read or Pick up items from the Mail I get the following Error:

Interface\FrameXML\Mailframe.lua:280;OpenMailBodyText():Font not set

12 hrs left on the items I bought from AH might go and delete all the mods and stuff out of the folders just to get the Mail.. Unless someone replaied quickly enough and we can fix the problem.

Thanks So much guys for all the help so far! very Helpful and Have Fixed my problems so far! Thanks!
-Kellogo
11-22-05, 03:35 PM   #7
LedMirage
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by kellogo
Alrighty cool, Now I got a New problem thought... I can't even open up Mail or write mail.. Only can open it up type the name I want it to go to and subject and put some money or w/e in it but no words at all... When I go to read or Pick up items from the Mail I get the following Error:

Interface\FrameXML\Mailframe.lua:280;OpenMailBodyText():Font not set

12 hrs left on the items I bought from AH might go and delete all the mods and stuff out of the folders just to get the Mail.. Unless someone replaied quickly enough and we can fix the problem.

Thanks So much guys for all the help so far! very Helpful and Have Fixed my problems so far! Thanks!
-Kellogo
I'm fairly certain the font error you are seeing is related to the ..\Interface\FrameXML\Fonts.xml file you are using, somehow you don't have the updated one from Ascendant's "unofficial" update (he likes to call it that, hehe); In v1.8 of WoW they added a fontstring that the mail uses and the old Fonts.xml file from previous versions of the recompilation don't have and that will cause the error.

Solution get the new file from Ascendant's pack or delete ..\Interface\FrameXML\Fonts.xml, I need to make the font change an actual mod and not an XML file... more on the to-do list

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » AH HELP! very furstrated (Insominax Mod)