09-24-06, 09:39 PM   #1
Zirus
A Defias Bandit
Insomnia - need help

hey there, i was just wonderin, my buttons are missin those numbers that display how many times u can cast a certain spell based on how much mana u have left, how to i enable that?

Great work for this UI btw.....i used it a year ago, and it was great then, and it's even better now (although those digits did appear before, just not now with the newest version...any help is appreciated, i.e. how ot turn them on! )
09-25-06, 06:07 PM   #2
Zirus
A Defias Bandit
bump bump bump
09-25-06, 08:43 PM   #3
Lacindas
An Aku'mai Servant
its probably from a mod thats no longer included
iirc AB-Info has that info (the number of times a given spell can be cast with your mana current pool)
perhaps check to see if AB-Info is no longer included or grab a standalone version for whichever actionbar mod you're using
cheers
09-26-06, 09:27 PM   #4
Zirus
A Defias Bandit
i tried using that, but because its out of date it wouldnt work with my bibmod...any other recommandations?
09-29-06, 10:05 AM   #5
LedMirage
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AB-Info used to be a part of the compilation but in a recent update to the game it caused severe performance issues and I had to find a replacement for it, that replace is OmniCC which continues to be used in the Insomniax Recompilation.

I loved the ability to see how many times you could cast a spell in the hotkey button and I have been meaning to reintegrate this feature to the compilation but I have so much going on lately that I often need threads like this to remind of things
11-19-06, 10:36 AM   #6
magicof1
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
redrange

anyone know if there is a red range addon and a cool down addon that will work with this program?
11-19-06, 10:44 AM   #7
tophero21
A Cliff Giant

you can try using lern2count from the ace svn (http://wow.wowace.com/files/) but i'm not sure if it works with bibtoolbars or not since most of us over there use one of the ace bar mods or bongos.

also there is a range addon (rangerecolor) for the person who asked about that.

and tuller's omni cooldown count is what you're looking for for cooldowns.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Insomnia - need help