06-10-11, 08:45 AM   #1
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
Guild tradeskill/recipe search

I'm looking for an addon that will help me figure out which guildie has what recipe. My ideal would be if I wanted a guildie to make a "Runic Hammer" I can access a list of recipies either through the guild interface or some other way, and it would tell me which guildies have that recipe with the option to show if they were online, the main if the profession is for an alt, and if it's a skill up.

Right now the only way I can figure out how to do this is by going into the skill list of each guildie listed under the profession (Guildie smith has these reciepies). I think it might be easier if it was reversed. (Blacksmith recipe is known by these guildies.)

It would kind of be like Gnomish Yellow pages only focusing on your guild memebers.

Thanks for reading.
06-10-11, 02:41 PM   #2
Vranx
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Thats part of the default UI. Open your guild panel, click the Roster tab, select Professions from the pull down menu and then expand the profession you want to see. You might want to also check the box "Show Offline Members" on the bottom left to see everyone.
06-10-11, 05:00 PM   #3
Vlad
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's what he asks, if it's possible to search all members for a specific recipe, so he does not have to go trough let's say 50 alchemists to see if one of them can make a rare craft.

Not sure what addon can do this thus I didn't reply earlier today.
06-10-11, 05:49 PM   #4
Dainton
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
When you're on the guild profession window click on "View All" to the right of the profession that you want to search in and search for what you want. If the item comes up then select it and click on "View Crafters" on the bottom left.
06-14-11, 05:03 AM   #5
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
Thank you for all your info. I had an older version of TSW and didn't have the View crafter button.

Thanks for the info

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Guild tradeskill/recipe search