11-17-10, 10:38 PM   #1
gskeep1145
A Defias Bandit
Help Lui v3 problems

Can some let me know how to change my interface back to normal or help me move my player and target back to the Lui v3 form.
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 3.png (1.38 MB, 7206 views)
11-18-10, 12:50 AM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by gskeep1145 View Post
Can some let me know how to change my interface back to normal or help me move my player and target back to the Lui v3 form.
Well, I don't use Lui but you probably need to go to Options>Video>Advanced and put a check in the "Use UI Scale" box. Then adjust the slider and click the apply button until it looks right again.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
11-18-10, 01:21 AM   #3
Ariele
A Cyclonian

There is a link on the UI page here on WoWInerface hard too miss honestly.

but anyways you get more response there with future problems
quote from lui page:

- For technical support please go to www.wow-lui.com

*edit
voodoo is right blizz changed in latest patch the ui scale thingy so if you or others changed the scale or moved anything you need to adjust the ui scale in that tab

another thing for people to know, try to use search function there for your problems. otherwise some of people can get a little mad if some make new post about a problem thats been asked million times :-P

Last edited by Ariele : 11-18-10 at 01:27 AM.
11-18-10, 06:18 AM   #4
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Also - something is messed up with your UI (a conflict or error or something). Your unit frames are NOT the ones that Loui programmed for LUI. The image you posted is showing the Blizz default unit frames. LUI uses oUF with oUF_LUI for Loui's custom layout.

At char select, click on Addons and make sure the Load Out of Date addons checkbox is checked.

Marth

11-18-10, 12:29 PM   #5
gskeep1145
A Defias Bandit
thanks guys i got it back to normal and yeah sorry i posted this in the wrong thread it was the first time i have ever posted something.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help Lui v3 problems