07-30-17, 03:25 PM   #1
fro3054
A Defias Bandit
Question Plater detached my PRB

Hi,

I was working on my UI, anchoring my WAs on my PERSONAL RESOURCE BAR, then I've realized, that Quartz would look cooler and have more information than my WA-castbar. So I went into the Plater menu, changed the Y position of my PRB in order to have enough space for my Quartz. Now it's stuck on that position. Nothing helps, reentering the standard value, reseting the profile, not even disenabling all addons.

I wrote a ticket, in which i begged for mercy / not to tell me to reset my whole UI. Didn't work, he told me to delete the WTF folder and set me to solved. fml
And no, I didnt save a backup, because I'm a special snowflake ok? (well... i do, but its 2 months old and I did a lot of WA and KGPanels stuff).

Any suggestions how I can fix this? Is there a script command or something?

Thanks in advance!
07-30-17, 06:31 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Check the layout-local file in your character's saved variables folder.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-31-17, 06:03 AM   #3
fro3054
A Defias Bandit
Hey that's cool, thanks, but nothing about PRB or plater there. Deleted it, just to make sure, didn't help.
Then I deleted the whole WTF folder, and the PRB was still not fixed... didn't expect that to happen.

Now I'm scrared...

Update: I finally managed to get a live-chat with a GM, who told me that only addons can fix my problem. And that I should check out their forums. LOL Simply reinstalling wow didn't help either btw

Last edited by fro3054 : 07-31-17 at 08:03 AM.
07-31-17, 11:49 AM   #4
Ketho
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
afaik the Personal Resource Display is positioned/controlled by some specific nameplate cvars

You can use the AdvancedInterfaceOptions cvar browser to easily set them back to default

As a last resort you can reset all cvars to default
Code:
/console cvar_default

Last edited by Ketho : 07-31-17 at 11:51 AM.
07-31-17, 12:38 PM   #5
fro3054
A Defias Bandit
Yay, thank's Ketho! <3

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Plater detached my PRB