08-15-10, 08:53 AM   #1
Xexor
A Kobold Labourer
Addons that have conflicted w/ Carbonite

I hope this info may help others who may be having issues with Carbonite due to other addons conflicting with it. I have used MiniMapButton Frames, SexyMap and MoveAnything. I will just say that I have narrowed it down to these 3 addons that have caused me some major to minor problems including my Carbonite mini map not repositioning after main map has been open to the tracked quests totally disappearing! note I did not recieve any errors, so this is just my personal experience from testing these addons after deleting WTF,Cache and Interface folders and redoing each addon one buy one then so forth. Note I have not used any other map/quest tracker. Note; I am in know way saying that Minimapbutton frame,Sexymap or Moveanything are no good, they are really good addons just dont seem to work friendly while I am using Carbonite. I can get into all the Carbonite options etc which I have done, but this is the end result, so If your using any of these three and are having problems, try and remove and test see for yourself. I hope this may have helped someone.

versions used
Carbonite 3.340
SexyMap 1.2.3
MiniMapButtonFrame 3.1.0
MoveAnything 3.3.5

Carbonite FTW...

08-15-10, 08:57 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

I've used SexyMap alongside Carbonite for the last year and a half, and experienced no conflicts whatsoever.

08-21-10, 03:27 PM   #3
BtDaG
A Defias Bandit
I'm using MoveAnything without conflicts.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Addons that have conflicted w/ Carbonite