10-26-10, 07:15 PM   #1
Arcadian Del Sol
A Fallenroot Satyr
names of the new 'level up' frames?

the new pop-ups that appear mid-screen when you level up? Anyone have a list of the names of those frames?

I've managed to capture two of them using moveanything and trying to anticipate when i level, but I'd rather not wait a few weeks for my next one :P

I've managed to grab and move two of the 'sub-frames' that mostly contain text, but there's a larger 'parent frame' that displays the top and bottom yellow lines and a tinted background texture - and I haven't been able to grab and move that one.

anyone who can help me - I appreciate it.
10-26-10, 07:26 PM   #2
Syxx
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, just from a quick look at the Dev kit from blizz it's one file located in interface\LevelUp\LevelUpTex.blp.
If you want to download it yourself and take a look Cairenn posted a link on the frontpage.

Hope that helps.
10-26-10, 07:30 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
type in /framestack and hover over them when they appear next .. then repeat to turn off the hover option ..

But here goes with what I can see in the LevelUpDisplay.xml file from the downloadable api files.

LevelUpDisplay - frame
LevelUpDisplayLevelFrame - child frame
LevelUpDisplaySpellFrame - child frame

Each frame had several layers built into them

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » names of the new 'level up' frames?