11-16-07, 02:54 PM   #61
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
Yes, I did. I wasn't sure the ContextMenu fixes were in that, but when I saw the ContextMenu.lua file in the zip, I changed my mind and figured they were in there. (Have I confused you yet?)

So, I was quite surprised to find that I'm getting the same errors thrown into BugSack whenever I mouse over things in the ContextMenu.

I will be installing on my main PC late tonight or tomorrow and will let you know if I get the same results there. (I can't test anything now as I'm at work and, you know, gaming at work is kinda frowned upon.)
11-16-07, 03:24 PM   #62
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by joypunk
(I can't test anything now as I'm at work and, you know, gaming at work is kinda frowned upon.)
Yeah, and so is forum trolling WoWI at my job, but apparently both you and I are ignoring that part.
11-16-07, 04:07 PM   #63
pokyoky
A Cyclonian
Excellent work Detard

I had my version working well but decided to go back to this more official version since mine was full of user hacks
I did not wipe my addons directory before i installed, probably should have
I now have 19 errors at startup and seems stable after that, all 19 of them are events registered twice in cartographer mods and librock

One heads up on an included mod, there is a patch for gogo mount submitted by sixpiece here on wowinterface that adds support for nether rays, nether drakes, brewfest rams and fiery mount, your version does not
11-16-07, 04:22 PM   #64
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by pokyoky
One heads up on an included mod, there is a patch for gogo mount submitted by sixpiece here on wowinterface that adds support for nether rays, nether drakes, brewfest rams and fiery mount, your version does not
Thanks for that.
11-16-07, 05:21 PM   #65
Saphyra
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
could you please help me with that..

mazzleUI 1.1\mazzleUI_utilities.lua:148:bad argument #1 to "next" (table expected, got nil)

i try after many many time to fix that out and don't really know where that coming from.

i just have this fatality... but "mazzely me" doesnt give me the validation botton... could you explain me what i do wrong pls?

Last edited by Saphyra : 11-16-07 at 05:23 PM.
11-16-07, 06:46 PM   #66
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Going to add those mounts for GoGoMount as well as the Raven Lord mount.... should be ready soon.
11-16-07, 07:14 PM   #67
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Updated my MazzleUI Fix download located here.

Changelog

Version 4:
Updated DiscordLibrary
Added TipLib to fix TinyTipExtras problems
Changed Mazzifier DUF Layouts to remove those $ut's you find after Mazzifying
Changed GoGoMount to include Nether Drakes, Nether Rays, the Fiery Warhorse, Raven Lord, and Brewfest Ram

Version 3:
Updated a file for gfxToggle2 to change the variable "M2PixelShaders" to "pixelShaders"

Version 2:
Updated to include changes for MazzleUI that were part of meio's 1.1 Patch 1.
11-16-07, 11:26 PM   #68
ValorianX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
my current error

here is the only thing i have popping up right now.

[2007/11/16 23:54:00-12-x15]: Talented-1.3\inspectui.lua:80: bad argument #1 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)

---

help is appreciated
11-16-07, 11:45 PM   #69
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
When exactly does this happen?
11-16-07, 11:54 PM   #70
ValorianX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by DeTard
When exactly does this happen?
whenever inspect happens (I) and sometime around fighting, i think when looting.. gotta find mobs i can kill to confirm that
11-17-07, 12:13 AM   #71
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Odd... been playing all night and not a single error - for that or otherwise.
11-17-07, 01:01 AM   #72
ValorianX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i have even put in your new fix and that is the only error i have popping up. happens every time i loot or inspect something. I had 1 other but that stopped with your most recent patch that you put out earlier today... either that or its something that I dont do on my shaman that i did do on my pally that caused the second error.
11-17-07, 01:04 AM   #73
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
It wouldn't surprise me if you have old SVs that are causing your problem. Do this - backup your WTF folder and start with a new folder. See if that removes the errors. If so, you may want to just scrap your old settings.
11-17-07, 01:19 AM   #74
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Quiet night after the Fix update. ^_^ Looks like most people are having good luck with it.

Edit: Anyone with one of the added mounts test out GoGoMount yet? Specifically a Nether Drake/Ray, Raven Lord, Fiery Warhorse, or Brewfest Ram?
11-17-07, 02:16 AM   #75
sorcerous
An Aku'mai Servant

so let me get this straight, this is what i do:

1. Rename your current Interface and WTF folders (your current settings *SHOULD* work, but for added compatibility I'm going with Blizzard's approach to starting fresh with settings)
2. Download the MazzleUI 1.11 Core download as provided by Mazzlefizz and extract the folders to the WoW directory
3. Download THIS MazzleUI-compatible compilation (the page you are on) and extract it to the WoW directory too -CLICK ON YES REPLACE ALL
4. Download my MazzleUI Fix (fix for MazzleUI and gfxToggle2, not for any other mod from the original compilation) -CLICK ON YES REPLACE ALL
Download and install TipLib to your Addons folder to fix TinyTip errors. Get it here
DID NOT INSTALL BC SPELLS FIX
7. Start up WoW and login
8. Set your resolution to whatever you so choose
9. Run /mazzify (if it's not already opened up)
10. Run a "Complete" Mazzification

well when i do this, i do mazzification, click mazzify me...then the flashing button and now is when my mazzlegasm goes horribly wrong...this is what it looks like.

http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=badmazzgc3.jpg

I WANT MY MAZZLEGASM TO BE ENJOYABLE......HELP!
11-17-07, 03:01 AM   #76
ValorianX
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by DeTard
It wouldn't surprise me if you have old SVs that are causing your problem. Do this - backup your WTF folder and start with a new folder. See if that removes the errors. If so, you may want to just scrap your old settings.
I started with a complete fresh install when I redid my system for this update, i was getting continous errors (kept running up over 20k) before I did a fresh install with your patch. Its just something I noticed as a error in the bugsack, it really hasnt bothered performance so far.
11-17-07, 08:24 AM   #77
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
sorcerous: This happened to me to the first time I mazzlefied. Turns out that even though I chose the correct video aspect in the mazzlefying process, Blizz has reset all video settings. Mazzle was trying to mazzlefy the correct aspect onto the Blizz default.

You'll need to go into the game video controls, set the correct video aspect, restart game, re-mazzlefy. The restart is important as the mazzlefy won't look right unless you do.
11-17-07, 10:11 AM   #78
Quagnome
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by sorcerous
so let me get this straight, this is what i do:

1. Rename your current Interface and WTF folders (your current settings *SHOULD* work, but for added compatibility I'm going with Blizzard's approach to starting fresh with settings)
2. Download the MazzleUI 1.11 Core download as provided by Mazzlefizz and extract the folders to the WoW directory
3. Download THIS MazzleUI-compatible compilation (the page you are on) and extract it to the WoW directory too -CLICK ON YES REPLACE ALL
4. Download my MazzleUI Fix (fix for MazzleUI and gfxToggle2, not for any other mod from the original compilation) -CLICK ON YES REPLACE ALL
Download and install TipLib to your Addons folder to fix TinyTip errors. Get it here
DID NOT INSTALL BC SPELLS FIX
7. Start up WoW and login
8. Set your resolution to whatever you so choose
9. Run /mazzify (if it's not already opened up)
10. Run a "Complete" Mazzification

well when i do this, i do mazzification, click mazzify me...then the flashing button and now is when my mazzlegasm goes horribly wrong...this is what it looks like.

http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=badmazzgc3.jpg

I WANT MY MAZZLEGASM TO BE ENJOYABLE......HELP!

I did exactly what you did, and it work for me....

Try mazzify again
11-17-07, 01:55 PM   #79
DeTard
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Banalina902
sorcerous: This happened to me to the first time I mazzlefied. Turns out that even though I chose the correct video aspect in the mazzlefying process, Blizz has reset all video settings. Mazzle was trying to mazzlefy the correct aspect onto the Blizz default.

You'll need to go into the game video controls, set the correct video aspect, restart game, re-mazzlefy. The restart is important as the mazzlefy won't look right unless you do.
Yeah, I ran into this a lot myself. When I'm testing out a new version of my pack or the fix file, what I typically do is make a copy of my WTF folder and keep only the config.wtf file which contains all the global video settings, sounds settings, and even the option to enable out of date addons. Has made it so I rarely mazzify incorrectly any more.

What I have done before is logged into the game, changed every video and audio setting I would like and then log out. I go into the WTF folder then and delete the Account folder and that's about as clean as I need it.
11-17-07, 04:08 PM   #80
sgtsolidus1
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

great pack btw but i wish you had pout it up BEFORE i went through al the manual fixing.= ) but mazzle UI is still working great except for one constant error that comes up about 500 times per log.>_>

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Detard's WoW 2.3 Add-On Pack for MazzleUI