10-21-07, 06:36 AM   #1
corpseblow
A Murloc Raider
sorry to be a pain agian =(

this time i did look around to see if i could find it myself.. but i have'nt found anything.. and its the only thing stopping me from completely setting up my ui. A big square of boxes tht wont go away

anyone know wat mod it is? or wats making them there?

10-21-07, 06:53 AM   #2
ganders
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That is the context menu. You use it to keep your professions and such in there. Try shift+clicking or clicking an item in the box to make it go away. Also you can change the settings for the context menu in the MazzleUI General Settings section in the Mazzle Options.

Also it looks like your Decursive and AutoBar didn't set up correctly either.
10-21-07, 07:30 AM   #3
corpseblow
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by ganders
That is the context menu. You use it to keep your professions and such in there. Try shift+clicking or clicking an item in the box to make it go away. Also you can change the settings for the context menu in the MazzleUI General Settings section in the Mazzle Options.
Sweet ty for tht, i'll have a look wen i get up, so tired.. and my ui screwed up agian , i went onto another toon to set it up for tht one, went bak to my priest and everything was all over the place *sigh*

Originally Posted by ganders
Also it looks like your Decursive and AutoBar didn't set up correctly either.
rly? i've nvr used Decursive or Autobar b4
10-21-07, 01:50 PM   #4
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

see the 1/1 at the top left of your screen, there is an error there, double click it and copy paste the error here
10-21-07, 02:19 PM   #5
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I don't remember the exact situation (I'd have to look back through the forums for exact details), but I seem to remember that there are some issues with the Context Menu when you use CyCircled. Would you mind to disable CyCircled when you Mazzify and see if that fixes your problem? Also, as of right now are you able to click on the buttons on the Context Menu and they work properly, or does the Context Menu not work at all?
10-21-07, 03:18 PM   #6
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Nah Meio, that cycircled context menu issue was resolved a long time ago with one of the cycircled updates.
10-21-07, 04:11 PM   #7
corpseblow
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by fyrye
see the 1/1 at the top left of your screen, there is an error there, double click it and copy paste the error here
ok so, i reset my ui up, and now 2 error's

[2007/10/22 08:04:57-2-x2]: AutoBar-2.01.00.04 beta.38120\Core.lua:1105: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

[2007/10/22 08:05:10-2-x1]: nQuestLog-1.0\modules\DetailsFrame.lua:139: attempt to index global 'escapeDetector' (a nil value)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » sorry to be a pain agian =(