02-26-05, 11:42 AM   #1
Shaqeel
A Kobold Labourer
Red face Need Help with Insomniac's Interface

Hi

I'm a total newbie and totally illiterate when it comes to this xml thingy. I downloaded Insomniac's Interface and absolutely love it. Kudos to Insomniac for creating this nifty interface.

My question is this:

While I like Insomniac's Interface, I would also like the option of being able to add other peoples' add-ons. For instance the add-ons below:

1) All In One Inventory
2) Weapon Quick Swap

Now, when I put these addons together inside the "Interface" forlder and start the game and go to where it says "Addons" Online, I see that there are a couple of files needed to run these 2 items. So, I put in whatever the neccessary files needed to make it work.....but it won't work.

Also, when I followed step by step the instructions for the "Quick Weapon Swap" thingy, it doesn't work as well.

For example: this was what I did.

1) Create macros button with icon
2) in the box below I input this:
/script WeaponSwap("Kris", "Kris", "Hunter's Muzzle Loader", "")

- it didn't work. I even turned it the other way round and still wasn't working. The thing is, I'm dual wielding a "Kris" on each hand, I wanted to be able to quickly switch to my rifle and back whenever the need arises.

So could someone help me please? Any help would be greatly appreciated. THanks.

Nazz
02-26-05, 12:30 PM   #2
DRock
A Kobold Labourer
Hey,

The problem with your weapon swap isn't that fact that the macro isn't working its that it doesn't do anything ...you see you can equip both melee and ranged weapons at the same time so effectivly your macro just re-equips the items...to pull out your gun while your knives are already out simply click on autofire and to pull out your knives just right click on the enemy once your cursor changes to the dagger icon...i hope this helps

-DRock

P.S. you can also press the 'z' key to pull out your weapons when you arn't in combat

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need Help with Insomniac's Interface