01-20-05, 11:37 AM   #1
Marvin
A Murloc Raider
Add-On Idea: Auction House Tools

Branching off of this idea, I think a log for your auctions would be nice. Seeing what things sell at for future reference and see what gets bid out or what gets won without getting bought out. Something like a window with:

-Current Auction Status (current bid other people put on your items, items on AH what you set your buyout to, etc, basically what you see when you click the Auctions tab of your AH window)
-Current Bids Status (current bids you put on other people's items, what their buyout price is, basically the Bids tab of your AH window)
-Past Auctions (previous auctions with info what item, quantity, amount bought out/bid that won the item, when it was won, options to put it in chronological order, etc.)

It would be awesome if someone could get on a project like this. It'd be so useful!

Last edited by Marvin : 02-07-05 at 01:36 AM.
01-20-05, 03:12 PM   #2
Eilina
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is something sort of like what you want. It's called auctioneer, and requires lootlink. Both of which can be found here: Curse Gaming

It won't show if you have that item on auction and for how much or current status, but it will show past item history for the item in the auction house.

Note: It is required to do a /ll scan when at the auction house window in order for the item database to be updated. This can take anywhere from 5-10 minutes to do depending on how many items are in the auction house, and it's recommended to do this a max of once per 8 hours, though just once a day is fine.
01-20-05, 07:57 PM   #3
Marvin
A Murloc Raider
Thank you for the reply. I am aware of this, but the time I tried to use it, I found it to be inaccurate without daily scans of LL which can be tedious and take a while. Also it would be cool to have a auction status window and it wouldn't take as long to update.
02-07-05, 01:37 AM   #4
Marvin
A Murloc Raider
bump, if this could be done it's awesome. since you can access info at ur bank from anywhere, don't see why this can't be done
02-25-05, 12:59 PM   #5
reiser
A Defias Bandit
I just registered hoping to do something similar to this.
I would like to write a mail-like notification for auction house activity using incoming message filters. Of course, I've never touched mmo interface programming before, so it's a long climb up. I'm a "real-life" sw engineer, though.. maybe it won't be too hard.

I want to write a simple mod that will let you know when:
You've been outbid on an item.
You've won an item.
An item you put up for auction has sold.
and include a time stamp for each.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Auction Tools