03-03-05, 08:06 PM   #1
ninjaspirit
A Defias Bandit
macro combo moves

I've been playing the game for 2 weeks now. I'm a rouge and i'm tired of having to press the number 2 key. it seems the keystrokes are repetitive so I thought what if I could script a macro that does the attacking for me on my char.
as soon as i right click on mob, it will perform 2 to 5 SS, then a rupture, then SS again, and so forth, i trust you get the idea.

so would it be possible to somehow macro the numbers with a pause, or is there an option that senses when next strike can be buffered in? bascially i wish to buffer in a set of commands via a macro that callls a script to fire my attack combo routine, so instead of me making it on the fly like i do thousands of times every day, why not just press a macro key that trigger a set of moves that are predefined. and if i see that does not work, i'd like to be able to buffer in a new combo overriding the last hit.

so to be creative, I could stealth go up behind target, (macro) performs sap, backstab and gouge, it then goes into normal attack with 4 SS, then 1 rupture, 3 SS and something else.
i would then have a regular attack macro unstealthed.
so essentially, instead of plugging away spell attacks, i simply hit my macro key for whichever fight combo seqeunce i think best suits.

obviously i'm not one to code the script, I'm merely a fan of the game and enjoy but i dream of a master script addon that handles combo moves for ya, lets you assign macro key to it. run your 1 hit combo and it fails or requires manual input, simply stop script and go back to either using the mouse to point and click on your spell icons or mash the keyboards #'s over and over.

personally i find i'm using too much keyboard action when it would feel better to me if there was more joystick action, get my drift?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » macro combo moves