03-06-05, 11:05 PM   #1
Vaanoor
A Defias Bandit
reagent helper standalone?

I like a simple UI, but want the reagent helper from Cosmos (the part that shows what trades an item is used for when you inspect it). Is there a stand alone version of this?
03-06-05, 11:19 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Enchantrix
Requires Telo's Loot Link to work
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
03-07-05, 01:15 AM   #3
Remelio

Actually that one *is* an awesome mod and I use it myself (two thumbs up) but it is only good for enchanters - basically what that one does is tells you what items a given item will break down into, and its general % chance of giving you a particular item.

I'll see if I can dig up the mod you're looking for after I get some rest.. unless someone beats me to it
03-07-05, 02:15 AM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Sorry, I said the wrong one. It's Auctioneer that shows the tradeskills. Same Mod Author, same web page, as Enchantrix. I use them both, so ...
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
03-07-05, 09:47 AM   #5
Curumtiny
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Remelio
Actually that one *is* an awesome mod and I use it myself (two thumbs up) but it is only good for enchanters - basically what that one does is tells you what items a given item will break down into, and its general % chance of giving you a particular item.

I'll see if I can dig up the mod you're looking for after I get some rest.. unless someone beats me to it
Actually enctranter mod is usefull for any one that can make items that can be disenchanted. Since you may have a buddy in the guild that is doing disenchanting. I have a 300 skill Leatherworker Dragonscale. My buddy is 300 enchanting now thru largely me creating stuff for my skill ups for him to disenchant. If we needed alot of say Illusion Dust I would create Wicked Leather Helmet. If he needed Dream dust I would create Nightscape Headband. It is also usefull if you have it and you can check thru your tradeskill book to see what it would disenchant to. Even if you do not know a enchanter you could make alot of one item throw it in the Auction house and say something like /2 Hey enchanters I have put up X item it will disenchant to X regent, for x gold/silver.
03-08-05, 09:09 AM   #6
Vaanoor
A Defias Bandit
Installed auctionhelper and it does what I wanted (and a bit more that I wish I could turn off!) Thanks for the link

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » reagent helper standalone?