03-07-05, 07:38 PM   #1
Jondabomb
A Defias Bandit
Talking Something i had but still dunno what iam doing

I'am looking for something that Can tell me the %rate of the items i'll get for disenchanting skill is there such a thing still????? i use CTmod not sure which
03-07-05, 08:22 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Enchantrix
Requires Telo's Loot Link to work
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
03-08-05, 08:41 AM   #3
Darkflare
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Cairenn
Enchantrix
Requires Telo's Loot Link to work
Sorry there but that is incorrect his latest release no longer requires Loot Link

1.13: Patch day part 2! 1.2.4 this time. Removed dependancy for lootlink. Updated disenchantment database.
03-08-05, 08:57 AM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Thank you for pointing that out, I had only gone with the information provided on the front page of her site, which shows continued dependency on Telo's LootLink.
Enchantrix

Enchantrix (v1.13) is an addon that plugs into LootLink (included) to provide your tooltips with additional information on the elements that a particular item will disenchant into. This plugin is primarily for enchanters to see whether they should buy an item based upon what it will disenchant to.
Enchantrix AddOn
It is only when you get into the second screen, specific to Enchantrix itself, that you see the line which you quoted, which is why I missed it. Appreciate you letting us know though.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Something i had but still dunno what iam doing