05-06-09, 04:45 PM   #1
Zuhayr
A Defias Bandit
Looking for mod fullscreen glow

In short, xperl had a function that created a red full screen glow when a character is below a certain percentage on health. I stopped using xperl, and have since discovered that I am dependent on the glow (read: I die repeatedly for incredibly stupid reasons without it), anyone know of something similar?
05-06-09, 05:24 PM   #2
PerfectH
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
I am looking for a similar AddOn that will turn the screen a certain color if your character has a certain debuff on them such as green for poison, orange for disease, blue for magic, etc...

If not, then perhaps it's time one is developed, including what the OP has requested. Something maybe I could try for my first AddOn...
05-06-09, 06:09 PM   #3
Zuhayr
A Defias Bandit
there appears to be one called biotint, there are references to it everywhere, but I've had no luck finding an actual download link
edit: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ect-13552.aspx

Last edited by Zuhayr : 05-06-09 at 06:11 PM. Reason: found the link!
05-07-09, 08:56 PM   #4
PerfectH
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Call me over ambitious, but this maybe a chance for me to try making my first AddOn. I'll try to tackle this over the weekend if I can. If Xperl already has this feature, perhaps I could use that as a reference and a base to do what it is I want to do, as well as the feature you want which is the "low health warning" feature.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for mod fullscreen glow