01-17-08, 02:25 AM   #1
piggypower42
A Defias Bandit
need help for a new UI

hello all im new here,

I have been using Mirage UI (Insomniax Recompilation) for a couple of weeks now. Its a good UI but its not a nice clean ui for me. Ive looked at most of them on the downloads and cant seem to find the best one. I am a raider/pvper and want a very nice and clean UI to help me out in wow. By clean I mean I want to see my screen when I play. I want to see your suggestions and tell me what you guys think.

Thanks for the help

-piggy
01-17-08, 05:04 AM   #2
Maelstrom
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
This is what i use

01-17-08, 11:08 AM   #3
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
One good place to get a feel for what some folks use is this thread here. And if you dont see one you truly love it may inspire you to create your own.

As opposed to the majority of the other games out there, the addon system for WoW is great in that authors can design mods you can personally customize without the need for the coding skill.

Here are a few of the interfaces i think might suit your needs.
Lyn UI

Lanacan's UI for the numerous setups it has.

Seerah's Suitcase nice and clean overall.

these are merely suggestions. In the end you may be best off taking one thats along the lines of what you want then modifying it to your tastes.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
01-17-08, 12:02 PM   #4
piggypower42
A Defias Bandit
thanks for all the suggestions guys. I kinda want something along MazzleUI but with the raid bars a little different. I want most of the addons to be on the bottom so I can play and look around on the top.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » need help for a new UI