04-27-08, 11:36 AM   #501
Wolfang
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Eas View Post
i've seen people posting 'my mazzle is working!' can one of these people please post all their stuff? interface / wtf / fonts folders? ive been trying to install it but i do something wrong everytime. ive gone through the first post 3 or 4 times and followed each step as best as i could and i'm still getting loaded with errors
Problem is Mazzle isn't granting us permission do do that...so until he does, we can't.

W
04-27-08, 11:15 PM   #502
zxxwulfgarxxz
A Defias Bandit
dude

lol i haven't had eney strange errors i jest get stuck at the Mazzgasum <- (probley spelled wrong) lol
04-28-08, 11:37 AM   #503
Gnorrogh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
My MazzleUI can't start the mazzifier at all. o.O In the addons menu it says dependencies missing, and that MazzleUI is missing... But I see it in the addons folder. :

EDIT: Ah, even the MazzleUI addon has dependencies missing: Ace2, babble-2.2, banzailib, Metrognome, DiscordUnitFrames and Rosterlib..

And I downloaded it from your portal. :S

EDIT2: Nvm, didn't read your post http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13470 Well enough... Sorry

Last edited by Gnorrogh : 04-28-08 at 11:41 AM.
04-28-08, 01:20 PM   #504
TheDude89
A Murloc Raider
Progress?

Hello, I would like to know what the progress or status is on the actual patch? Will it be out soon.. Because I really miss my UI!
04-28-08, 03:45 PM   #505
Shadowhybrid
A Defias Bandit
Character Window

I'm sorry in advance if this was covered in one of the last 50 pages! I read about 18 of them, just ran out of time.

I've had my bugs since 2.4, but everything seems to work well enough for play. (def looking forward to the update) but just recently I DC'ed, but froze up first, so I killed WOW from the Task Manager. Well when I signed back in, my character pane was screwy. The 3D model of "me" is gone, and the info is in a colored frame that I don't recognize. It's pretty illegible and is positioned in the top left portion of the screen. When I am grouped, the rest of the party is in the same format below me. I can't see and buffs, and can't read my health. I can link a screen shot of you want. The HUD still works when I'm in combat (and one of my fav add-ons! awesome) so I can still tell my health when in a fight. Which add-on controls this and what did I do to piss it off?

First time post, so let me say thank you for putting together such a clean and functional UI, and for all the time you put in trying to keep it current!!
04-28-08, 06:49 PM   #506
Skarab
A Defias Bandit
My best guess on what you describe is that DUF (discord unit frames) reset itself to its defaults... next time you log in, type /duf, click the misc options button... look for the profiles section at the bottom of the window you see there and load the mazzleui profile (not safe load)... if I'm right about what you describe, that should fix your problem.
04-28-08, 08:35 PM   #507
Shadowhybrid
A Defias Bandit
well I did that, and I have two profile options, "DEFAULT" and "CUSTOM". Default is what my ui looks like now, and custom puts my character pane in the middle of the screen, with what looks like dot audio meters as a health bar (but not like HUD). Also my side bar were filled with smiley faces! Thanks for the reply!
04-28-08, 09:38 PM   #508
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you don't see a MazzleUI profile, that means that you somehow lost your DUF settings. Files can sometimes get corrupted when your system freezes or your force quit things. You'll need to remazzify DUF to get them back. If you see other things off, you may need to remazzify other stuff as well.
04-29-08, 01:06 AM   #509
Carnivore
A Murloc Raider
Hi All,

seems that when i create a new char, a female char, MUI is not able to give automatisch class specific layouts. Well, how should MUI know about it^^

Please consider to fix this for the 2.4 final version.

And many many thumbs up for all of you helping MUI to keep alive!
04-29-08, 01:07 PM   #510
Dalladubb
A Defias Bandit
Hey Mazz, have you recieved the fixed version for testing yet?
04-29-08, 01:45 PM   #511
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes, I did, and I've already sent them back. There's really not all that much different from the 1.1 core. I was pretty surprised. A few variable name changes and about a half dozen things commented out. What I was sent did not include any changes to handle Bongos 3. I'm not sure where Aethenelle stands with all of this stuff right now. He might be busy IRL or something. Or he might have just got GTA IV. Dunno.

btw, someone else has volunteered to release an updated add-on pack, so you may see that soon.
04-29-08, 01:51 PM   #512
phatback
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz View Post
Yes, I did, and I've already sent them back. There's really not all that much different from the 1.1 core. I was pretty surprised. A few variable name changes and about a half dozen things commented out. What I was sent did not include any changes to handle Bongos 3. I'm not sure where Aethenelle stands with all of this stuff right now. He might be busy IRL or something. Or he might have just got GTA IV. Dunno.

btw, someone else has volunteered to release an updated add-on pack, so you may see that soon.
By sending them back you mean that they are going to be uploaded or do you mean that they were approved?

Also does the update you sent back contain just cvar fixes or addons+cvar?
04-30-08, 12:09 AM   #513
Ratselblitz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Totally baffled - I had to reinstall my OS (Vista)

While I had most of Mazzle working - starting from scratch has proven nearly impossible.

My buttons are all over the place - I cant shift between Druid forms now and Bongos (I assume those buttons are Bongos) are al screwed up.
04-30-08, 07:41 AM   #514
Ratselblitz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Druid Paging

OK - After several hours of remazzelfying with different options - I now have all the bars in the corect spots. I also had to manually set the key binds for druid form shifts - and it appears in bongos I have the correct paging setup. However, paging is not occuring when change forms.

I'm not even sure what to search for in the forums to get 2.4 information on Druid paging.
04-30-08, 07:48 AM   #515
Ratselblitz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Druid Paging Last Post

Ok - I read about how Druids MUST mazzilfy in HUMAN form. So while I still have to manually set key bindings at least the paging is now working. Haven't tried every key but all looks good after a few minutes.

May I suggest that the Mazzelfy process shift Druids to human form during this process. I'd like that 3-4 hours of my life back.... lol
04-30-08, 02:33 PM   #516
silver_hammered
A Defias Bandit
Post Mazzify New Things...

Er, got mine working on my 70... Thank You

BUT - Rolling an alt and I can't mazzify... what do i need to do? Thanks

By the way... if this was covered... sorry, but my eyes are falling out...

Last edited by silver_hammered : 04-30-08 at 02:40 PM.
04-30-08, 03:35 PM   #517
Dalladubb
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz View Post

It's even little updates like this I appreciate. Thanks.
05-04-08, 09:16 AM   #518
Casmiar
A Fallenroot Satyr

I have 2 questions

Ignore post found the answers to my questions in posts

Cas

Last edited by Casmiar : 05-04-08 at 09:18 AM.
05-05-08, 01:09 PM   #519
Vtoad
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for your fix to get mazzle working for me. I still have one problem though. I cannot buy from vendors. Whenever I speak with a vendor no window pops up for me to buy stuff. I can still sell goods and the auto repair function lets me repair my armor, but it sucks having to switch UIs to buy drinks. Sometimes I can the the outline of a window that should be his product menu but usually all I hear are the shop bells and no menu appears. Any suggestions on how I can fix this issue?

Last edited by Vtoad : 05-05-08 at 01:11 PM.
05-05-08, 05:04 PM   #520
Molagmal
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
had that problem with FPs what happened to me was that the window actually opened outside of the normal wow window :P hence I could not see it.

/mf reset

that was the magic word for me. you could try it maybe it works

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.4 bugfix thread