06-04-09, 05:09 PM   #1
PigtailsofDoom
A Cyclonian

Uploading profiles?

I've been looking at different UI's recently, and I even downloaded one, Caith UI. I followed the instructions exactly, but when I went to upload the profiles for the different add ons, the author's profiles were not listed anywhere on any of the add ons. Is it possible I'm missing a step? I tried asking the author of Caith UI in the comments section, but I have yet to get a response, and I would really like to get it taken care of soon.
06-04-09, 05:16 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Did you rename the folders in the WTF folder with the correct information?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-04-09, 05:36 PM   #3
PigtailsofDoom
A Cyclonian

Yes I did. However, looking back at the WTF folders, there are two account names: My battlenet account name and my old WoW account name. I had renamed my account name with my battlenet account, and there are a ton of files in the one for my old account name and only one for my battlenet account. Could this be the problem?
06-04-09, 06:08 PM   #4
bknab
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by PigtailsofDoom View Post
Yes I did. However, looking back at the WTF folders, there are two account names: My battlenet account name and my old WoW account name. I had renamed my account name with my battlenet account, and there are a ton of files in the one for my old account name and only one for my battlenet account. Could this be the problem?
Yep, that's the problem. Rename with your original account name.
06-04-09, 06:44 PM   #5
PigtailsofDoom
A Cyclonian

Ah okay, thanks. :-)

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Uploading profiles?