09-28-07, 09:54 AM   #101
LordElder
A Fallenroot Satyr

I did exactly what the OP suggested and Mazzle works perfect for me except the pop up box is still filled with whatever my 1 key is mapped too.

Thanks for the help!
09-28-07, 09:58 AM   #102
airmaxkd
A Murloc Raider

Ok - I might just be dumb and unable to read correctly but I cannot figure out how to take the lock off of nQuestlog so that I can update it. I've read where I need to remove the .svn folders - but I cannot find them to save my life. Any help would be great

Also - I'm sure you are tired of hearing this - but has anyone found a fix to the bag tooltip issue? That is the only thing that I do not have working yet.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped fix up Mazzle - I could not play with out it!!!
09-28-07, 10:13 AM   #103
Detritis
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by airmaxkd
Ok - I might just be dumb and unable to read correctly but I cannot figure out how to take the lock off of nQuestlog so that I can update it. I've read where I need to remove the .svn folders - but I cannot find them to save my life. Any help would be great

Also - I'm sure you are tired of hearing this - but has anyone found a fix to the bag tooltip issue? That is the only thing that I do not have working yet.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped fix up Mazzle - I could not play with out it!!!
There is a hidden folder inside the nQuestlog folder called .svn, you need todelete this folder so that you can update it.
09-28-07, 10:30 AM   #104
Greenthumb
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by LordElder
I did exactly what the OP suggested and Mazzle works perfect for me except the pop up box is still filled with whatever my 1 key is mapped too.

Thanks for the help!

This is by no means a Fix for this issue, but a temporary patch if you will.

By accident I found that if you hold shift and mousewheel up (change your bars) then mousewheel down to bring the bar back, it will show the correct icons in the Context menu for the duration you are logged in, or until you reload your UI.

Edit:

Toggling the action bars temporarily fixes the icons in the Context menu.

Last edited by Greenthumb : 09-28-07 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Additional information.
09-28-07, 10:36 AM   #105
airmaxkd
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Detritis
There is a hidden folder inside the nQuestlog folder called .svn, you need todelete this folder so that you can update it.

Got it - Thanks!! I see how it is...people getting fancy with the hidden folders!!

Oh and for some reason - with Baggins working - my bag tooltips are back...YAY!!

Mazzle is good to go for me - THANK YOU ALL!!!
09-28-07, 11:12 AM   #106
StrikerTS
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thumbs up

Thanks for all the hard work!

Last edited by StrikerTS : 09-28-07 at 11:15 AM.
09-28-07, 11:42 AM   #107
DeadKnight
A Murloc Raider
Still Nothing

I have followed the directions to the "T" and I still can not get Mazzleui to "Mazzify".

I load it and it shows up immediately, I check my skin I want and I am able to hit the first mazzlify.

I thought if I did /console reloadui would make a difference but it doesn't. The screen looks like as if I just installed the UI.

I dont see any errors, so I am not sure what to do
09-28-07, 12:33 PM   #108
llamaforu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by DeadKnight
I have followed the directions to the "T" and I still can not get Mazzleui to "Mazzify".

I load it and it shows up immediately, I check my skin I want and I am able to hit the first mazzlify.

I thought if I did /console reloadui would make a difference but it doesn't. The screen looks like as if I just installed the UI.

I dont see any errors, so I am not sure what to do
Same here!
09-28-07, 12:33 PM   #109
unbeliev3r
A Murloc Raider
I just have one problem remaining. The buff timers that run over my unit frame have shrunk down to just a couple of pixels and are completely unreadable. I have looked through the settings on all the timer add-ons, and they only seem to control the colored timers that run around the hud. I guess these buff timers would be the default UI ones, but I can't figure why their timers would have shrunk. Does anyone know where the setting is that controls the size of the default UI buff timers?
09-28-07, 02:04 PM   #110
Greenthumb
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by unbeliev3r
I just have one problem remaining. The buff timers that run over my unit frame have shrunk down to just a couple of pixels and are completely unreadable. I have looked through the settings on all the timer add-ons, and they only seem to control the colored timers that run around the hud. I guess these buff timers would be the default UI ones, but I can't figure why their timers would have shrunk. Does anyone know where the setting is that controls the size of the default UI buff timers?
This is a Discord Unit Frames option.

to adjust the buff timer font size in discord:

Open Discord Unit frames options by typing /discordunitframes

Click the "Misc Options" button on the lower left side of the frame.

Either choose an existing profile or create a new one. (Be sure to press enter when finished)

Click "Self" at the top of the options frame.

Click "Buff Frame" in the left column.

Click the "Special" button.

In the lower Middle area adjust the "Duration Font Height" (Be sure to press enter when finished)

You may want to adjust the Duration Y offset also so that the timer does not overlap the second row of buffs. I chose to set the Y offset to 0 which tucks it up tight against the bottom of the buff icons. (Be sure to press enter when finished)

The same thing can be done for Debuff frame, Target buff frame and Target Debuff frame.
09-28-07, 03:36 PM   #111
unbeliev3r
A Murloc Raider
Thank you! I am learning a lot about this UI and all of the add-ons included in it because of the great advice on these boards. Next patch I will have a decent idea of how to fix things right from the start.

I also have a new appreciation for all of the hard work that the authors have put into their creations. Thank you all so much.
09-28-07, 06:12 PM   #112
Wunder
A Murloc Raider
Everything works for me now, except the Bongos buttons. I can't seem to remazzify myself!

~Wunder
09-28-07, 06:38 PM   #113
Greenthumb
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Wunder
Everything works for me now, except the Bongos buttons. I can't seem to remazzify myself!

~Wunder

If you updated bongos to Bongos2, mazzle's Mazzify feature will not set up the buttons for you.

You will have to manually configure them.
09-28-07, 06:48 PM   #114
Wunder
A Murloc Raider
Nuuuuu! How do I do that? =[

~Wunder
09-28-07, 09:49 PM   #115
shupsnipple
A Defias Bandit
followed all steps without joy, so here goes:

my problem is that I run through the MazzleUI setup on res 1440 x 900. I click the first Mazzle button which changed the layout of my UI, but then it says "Fatality", and no second Mazzle window shows which usually reloads the complete UI. I would post what fatality happened although I dont know where to find the output to it. Many thanks for any help received during this. Shups
09-28-07, 09:55 PM   #116
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
Has there been any update to the HUD working or not working?
09-28-07, 10:45 PM   #117
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
Can anyone tell me where the Bongos saved profiles are kept? Other than the "paging" issue, it was working just fine for me and with the Mazzie patch installed I lost my saved profiles. I'd really like to put those back in if I can retrieve them from my Addons Backup folder that I made.
09-29-07, 01:37 AM   #118
Levanythus
A Kobold Labourer
Followed directions to fix for patch 2.2 got most of everything working but bongos action bars still won't work can't adjust the size of the bars or see more than just the first action bar I believe someone else posted something similar to this earlier just wondering if anyone has found a fix for it.

thanks for all the help so far guys to get the UI working again
09-29-07, 06:51 PM   #119
scorn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Levanythus
Followed directions to fix for patch 2.2 got most of everything working but bongos action bars still won't work can't adjust the size of the bars or see more than just the first action bar I believe someone else posted something similar to this earlier just wondering if anyone has found a fix for it.

thanks for all the help so far guys to get the UI working again
Facing this exact same issue myself, so I am going to try the Bongos 2 resolution.
09-29-07, 07:27 PM   #120
1995_corvette
A Murloc Raider
I am having a similar problem as others not having /getting the gnome to get past the first part. So I reinstalled wow and BC and got the a fresh copy of mazzle 1.1. So I followed the instrcutions and dled the patch. the gnome is still trying to work after about 15 minutes. Any suggestions?? I had it working great until the new wow patch.

Thanks,

Mike

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle 1.1 Fresh/New Installation after patch 2.2