09-04-14, 07:40 PM   #1
Rayzover
A Kobold Labourer
Unhappy What is this addon?

Hello everybody!

Can anyone tell me which addons are used on this picture? I want to know what is the addon for the health bar in fact...

The picture: http://hpics.li/06a4ddd

Thanks to help me
09-04-14, 08:56 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Red circle - most likely a cooldown timer or debuff tracker. Without more information about what it does, or what you want it to do, I can't offer any more specifics.

Green circle - could be any unit frame addon. You could configure PitBull4, Shadowed UF, or Stuf to look that way, or possibly find an oUF layout that's pre-configured to look like that.

Yellow circle - looks like the standard player debuffs frame, just moved to the middle of the screen with MoveAnything etc.

Dark blue circle - looks like the debuff display for the target frame, in which case it will be provided by the same addon as the green circle items.

Pink circle -- looks like a standard action bar addon like Bartender4 or Dominos, plus some kind of bar and text that may or may not be related to each other and are displaying some information I can't identify (threat? reputation? experience?)

Black circle -- looks like some kind of scrolling combat text addon, eg, MikScrollingBattleText.

Light blue circle -- looks like the default raid frames, moved to the bottom right corner of the screen
09-04-14, 09:01 PM   #3
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't know that I've seen that specific unit frame addon before, but it could almost anything
Did you see it in a video? Just wondering if it's something current, or something older.

It looks like it could easily be an oUF layout.

Last edited by Nynaeve : 09-04-14 at 09:15 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » What is this addon?