08-07-13, 01:42 PM   #2541
poohkie
A Murloc Raider
Im having an issue with the raid frames, as a healer i do NOT want to see peoples pet, i do not care to heal their pets its a waste of my mana, everytime i try to uncheck the option to allow realui to control the layout of grid, it rechecks the option and unchecks the option to allow realui to style grid, i dont want to lose the styling because now its just ugly and i cant see what i need to see, and now everytime i try to recheck the styling option for grid it unchecks itself.

08-07-13, 01:55 PM   #2542
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by poohkie View Post
Im having an issue with the raid frames, as a healer i do NOT want to see peoples pet, i do not care to heal their pets its a waste of my mana, everytime i try to uncheck the option to allow realui to control the layout of grid, it rechecks the option and unchecks the option to allow realui to style grid, i dont want to lose the styling because now its just ugly and i cant see what i need to see, and now everytime i try to recheck the styling option for grid it unchecks itself.
Woops, got a bug in my code. Will get that fixed up in the next update.

Edit: Will probably get a check box added for showing/not showing pet frames in the future

Last edited by Nibelheim : 08-07-13 at 02:09 PM.

08-07-13, 02:20 PM   #2543
Soliah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hi Nib,
FYI, in the Defaults.lua for the Aura, you can this line in double :
Code:
	{spell = 30823},	-- Shamanistic Rage
Thanks again!

08-07-13, 02:44 PM   #2544
storeposer
A Defias Bandit
[quote=Running in Windowed Mode and resolution set high?[/QUOTE]

fullscreen and 1900X1200

08-07-13, 02:46 PM   #2545
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Soliah View Post
Hi Nib,
FYI, in the Defaults.lua for the Aura, you can this line in double :
Code:
	{spell = 30823},	-- Shamanistic Rage
Thanks again!
Doh!

Originally Posted by storeposer View Post
fullscreen and 1900X1200
Could you post a screenshot?

08-07-13, 03:07 PM   #2546
youngbreezy
A Murloc Raider
Hey all

I have a noob question, that if anyone knows the answer to that would be awesome. I'm trying to track the new legendary meta proc with the aura tracking, its able to identify aura, however it actually doesn't recognize it when it procs. this is the proc http://www.wowhead.com/spell=137590/tempus-repit. I know this was brought up in earlier posts but couldn't find a solution to it. And second is there a way to track wild mushrooms to see if they have been planted or not.

thanks a lot

08-07-13, 03:08 PM   #2547
storeposer
A Defias Bandit
http://i.imgur.com/rDbbnJD.jpg

08-07-13, 03:14 PM   #2548
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by youngbreezy View Post
Hey all

I have a noob question, that if anyone knows the answer to that would be awesome. I'm trying to track the new legendary meta proc with the aura tracking, its able to identify aura, however it actually doesn't recognize it when it procs. this is the proc http://www.wowhead.com/spell=137590/tempus-repit. I know this was brought up in earlier posts but couldn't find a solution to it. And second is there a way to track wild mushrooms to see if they have been planted or not.

thanks a lot
Not sure on Tempus Repit. Set to Buff, Item, Spell ID = 137590 ?

Mushrooms get planted? Never heard of this before

Is this on PTR or some specialized realm (Arena Tournament)? If on the PTR, then that's expected as PTR isn't yet supported.

Edit: Noticed realm Anasterian. So, PTR issue

Last edited by Nibelheim : 08-07-13 at 03:23 PM.

08-07-13, 03:23 PM   #2549
youngbreezy
A Murloc Raider
[quote=Nibelheim;282666]Not sure on Tempus Repit. Set to Buff, Item, Spell ID = 137590 ?

Mushrooms get planted? Never heard of this before

About the mushrooms, its for the wild mushrooms for druids. I would like to be able to track how many mushrooms I have dropped if there is a way to see that.

Last edited by youngbreezy : 08-07-13 at 03:50 PM.

08-07-13, 03:40 PM   #2550
Soliah
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hey all

thanks a lot
It works as Nib told me earlier! Buff, item, spell ID 137590. Set to static if you want a proof it works, it should appears in grey. And it definitely works with me : (

08-07-13, 04:03 PM   #2551
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

As a quick fix to font issues on PTR, try:

Edit: RealUI 8 r12 fixes font issues on PTR.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 08-08-13 at 01:45 PM.

08-07-13, 04:06 PM   #2552
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

About the mushrooms, its for the wild mushrooms for druids. I would like to be able to track how many mushrooms I have dropped if there is a way to see that.
Ahh. I did some quick testing on PTR but noticed my Druid was only able to drop 1 mushroom at a time. Is there a talent/glyph which changes the number of shrooms?

08-07-13, 04:26 PM   #2553
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Ahh. I did some quick testing on PTR but noticed my Druid was only able to drop 1 mushroom at a time. Is there a talent/glyph which changes the number of shrooms?
No...as far as I've read that's how it is for duids in 5.4.

08-07-13, 04:43 PM   #2554
DracoRyx
A Fallenroot Satyr

Me again! Quick question: Has the boss frames and arena frames been finished yet? I found out they weren't done well nearly at all, and had to switch to my backup UI because I do a lot of 2s...

08-07-13, 04:45 PM   #2555
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by DracoRyx View Post
Me again! Quick question: Has the boss frames and arena frames been finished yet? I found out they weren't done well nearly at all, and had to switch to my backup UI because I do a lot of 2s...
Not yet. Due to the complexity of Arena frames, I normally recommend a full-fledged replacement for them, such as Gladius.

08-07-13, 04:54 PM   #2556
DracoRyx
A Fallenroot Satyr

Not yet. Due to the complexity of Arena frames, I normally recommend a full-fledged replacement for them, such as Gladius.
In that case I'll take a peek! Might even try my hand at putting together an rUI skin for gladius maybe.

As for boss frames: Are they meant to be really small and out of the way? Cuz I honestly barely notice them, like the troll chieftans in ToT it gets a bit irritating. XD

08-07-13, 05:08 PM   #2557
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by DracoRyx View Post
In that case I'll take a peek! Might even try my hand at putting together an rUI skin for gladius maybe.

As for boss frames: Are they meant to be really small and out of the way? Cuz I honestly barely notice them, like the troll chieftans in ToT it gets a bit irritating. XD
Yeah, they're not meant to be ginormous, or anything. Feel free to move them with the /hud config panel.

08-07-13, 06:27 PM   #2558
poohkie
A Murloc Raider
Woops, got a bug in my code. Will get that fixed up in the next update.

Edit: Will probably get a check box added for showing/not showing pet frames in the future
the option for showing pet frames or not would be great, im sure there are lots of other healers who dislike pet frames showing up, especialy in 25M, also an option too show ur own party frame when ur solo would be excellent too (i dont add heals to my bars because i use clique), or maybe just make it so when you turn off the setting to allow realui to decide the layout the whole appearance of the raid frame doesnt get messed up.

08-07-13, 06:32 PM   #2559
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by poohkie View Post
the option for showing pet frames or not would be great, im sure there are lots of other healers who dislike pet frames showing up, especialy in 25M, also an option too show ur own party frame when ur solo would be excellent too (i dont add heals to my bars because i use clique), or maybe just make it so when you turn off the setting to allow realui to decide the layout the whole appearance of the raid frame doesnt get messed up.
Pet Frames should only toggle on in 5-man groups. Did you see them in 10m/25m?

Woops, another bug found. Disabling Layout control shouldn't disable Style control, I shall fix that up and re-upload.

08-07-13, 06:48 PM   #2560
poohkie
A Murloc Raider
Pet Frames should only toggle on in 5-man groups. Did you see them in 10m/25m?

Woops, another bug found. Disabling Layout control shouldn't disable Style control, I shall fix that up and re-upload.
i have not checked in 10/25 but under the grid2 options its all enabled to show up, i will check though and q for lfr and see if they appear

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI