05-05-08, 05:17 PM   #521
Vtoad
A Defias Bandit
Perfect! Thank you very much.
05-05-08, 10:11 PM   #522
Minamori
A Murloc Raider
2nd mazzify button

When I try to mazzify there's no second button to finish it, what can I do to fix this?
Sorry for not looking through all the bugfix stuff but it's all really confusing to me.
05-05-08, 10:29 PM   #523
navas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Did I miss a post about the vanishing mini-map? Mine's gonzo and I'm a little clueless as to what I need to do get it back.... and bugsack shows no errors.

Anyone have any ideas?? please..
05-05-08, 10:45 PM   #524
Zoosa
A Kobold Labourer
doesn't work.

Been trying for a week to get it to work.

installed core , added de-tard, added de-tard fix, followed this thread and still it doesn't work.

/sigh

uncle, i give up.
05-06-08, 08:43 PM   #525
Bdro
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Minamori View Post
When I try to mazzify there's no second button to finish it, what can I do to fix this?
Sorry for not looking through all the bugfix stuff but it's all really confusing to me.
Originally Posted by Zoosa View Post
doesn't work.

Been trying for a week to get it to work.

installed core , added de-tard, added de-tard fix, followed this thread and still it doesn't work.

/sigh

uncle, i give up.
To both of you, what shows up in BugSack? That's generally the first place to look! BugSack is located in the top left of the interface on your Fubar, assuming you can get even that much to work.

Last edited by Bdro : 05-06-08 at 08:45 PM.
05-06-08, 11:46 PM   #526
Minamori
A Murloc Raider
[2008/05/06 22:44:16-538-x48]: DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Element.lua:524: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
<string>:"*:OnUpdate":1: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

I actually did look at my bugsack and found that there was a fix on the front page, I did what he said and it still won't give me the second button. The error still shows in bugsack as well.

Last edited by Minamori : 05-07-08 at 12:01 AM.
05-07-08, 02:07 AM   #527
deathsoul88
A Murloc Raider
@Minamori

[2008/05/06 22:44:16-538-x48]: DiscordUnitFrames\DUF_Element.lua:524: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
<string>:"*:OnUpdate":1: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1

Did you download the updated duf? if not just go to http://www.mldkp.net/index.php?optio...10&topic=146.0 ... get the Duf and duf options and the Discord lib.. erase your old duf and duf options and discord lib.. and re do the mazzle configuration...

now to get to your second button you have to do it on the custom mode .

cheers hope this help

Edit: also if you are getting errors on those 3d thingy, just remazzle it this time on the addon section just uncheck all the addon but dicord unit frames ..once done remazzle it again and this time on the addon check mazzle 3d with the rest of the addon uncheck.. that should eliminate those errors for the 3d thingy.

Last edited by deathsoul88 : 05-07-08 at 02:17 AM.
05-08-08, 08:37 AM   #528
wolverine77
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
guild chat spam

everytime i log in, and then after that at random times my Priest wil send a message to guild chat.

[IMG][/IMG]

Casto is my toon chat

Last edited by wolverine77 : 05-08-08 at 04:07 PM.
05-13-08, 10:30 AM   #529
Ahim
A Defias Bandit
For all of you that still have problems with getting the finish button, If you followed all the install and updates from the begining you shouldn't have any issues with this comp. If you followed the install right and then went in and installed more addons b4 going ingame and setting up the UI then you may want to start again.

I had the same problem with this UI till I setup the UI then went back and added all the other addons I wanted after setting up all my Char. UI's.

Just figured I'd help those that still haven't gotten to use this UI for the last couple months.
05-16-08, 05:24 AM   #530
Miso
A Murloc Raider
When i will click into my pet this error will show:

Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:73: Usage: GameTooltip:SetOwner(frame):
Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:73: in function `GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor':
Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:66: in function `UnitFrame_OnEnter':
DiscordUnitFrames-2.46\DUF_Element.lua:254: in function `DUF_Element_OnEnter'
<string>:"*:OnEnter":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>

Thank you for your help

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Patch 2.4 bugfix thread