07-02-07, 11:07 PM   #21
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Blacknoir, I think you're making things far more complicated than they should be.

Originally Posted by Blacknoir
Before that happened:
Installed new Mazzle from scratch (backed up Interface). Everything worked fine.
Installed !!!StandAloneLibraries
Updated Mods using WAU -> no externals
That's not a clean install, which is what I recommended people do in the release thread. And there was no need to run WAU as Seerah mentioned.

What we did NOT do:
Delete Interface/WTF Folders and re-install Mazzle completely.
That is a clean install and what you should do.

Why we didn't do that:
1. I Spent 3 hours configuring her layout over Vent. I was tired.
[Edit below]
If you were spending all that time creating a custom button layout, just copy over the BongosActionBars.lua file from that interface folder over to your new one after the clean install. And make sure you uncheck the "Place spells in buttons" when you mazzify, so it doesn't alter the server-side button contents.

2. *MY* Autobar, which I also updated with WAU, didn't go missing.
As a general piece of advice for everyone, the WAU is not a magical utility that pumps out fixes every day. It gives you the latest beta builds. Latest betas can mean new bugs as well as new fixes. I wouldn't recommend just running it all the time, like a lot of people seem to be doing. I certainly don't. The only reason it was required for 1.0 was b/c the package was a several months old.
07-03-07, 02:20 AM   #22
gasgsm
A Kobold Labourer
I use yor amazing pack and Healbot Continued addon. Everething works perfect but after I enter /hb reset command to reset all Healbot options his window disappears. Minimap icon still work but main addon window not displayed. Reload UI not fix this problem. Can you give me some advise wich addon can couse such conflict or maybee you can give me some hints how to solve this problem. Thank You!
07-03-07, 02:37 AM   #23
malad
A Murloc Raider
First things first: 1.1 is beyond expectations, it's brilliant.

Secondly:

Not exactly a bug, but just a redundancy issue. I noticed that I was getting duplicate quest progress notifications. E.g. "Dark Iron Slaver Slayed 8/15" twice over. I'm not sure where the 2nd notification was coming from. I disabled all of nQuestLog's notifications and that fixed it. Just an observation =)
07-03-07, 04:26 AM   #24
Detritus
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Nynaeve
Detritus, first off like your name.
Second, make sure you are enabling cycircled in the Mazzifier, when it askes you if you want circle buttons, and you say why yes i certainly am cooky. I don't think just enabling it via /commands will work with Mazzle.
I enabled it with my shaman via Mazzifier, and now have cooky skared-off rounded buttons!
I enabled it via the Mazzle options. The /dbm commands were just because I could see no FuBar icons or Niagra menu options for configuring it.

As Mazzle states, this problem may be related to other mods I have installed (of which I only have 5). I'll disable them later this week when I'm next on and check functionality then.
07-03-07, 04:30 AM   #25
Detritus
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz

I don't know what your issue with DBM is. I routinely use it. I don't think it ever had a Fubar menu. I did hide the minimap button like most add-ons, but you can access it through MazzleOptions. I'm not sure what you mean by GUI locked.

And I haven't had any problems using cyCircled nor have I got any similar reports. I'd look for changes or updates you possibly made.
Any chance you could make Raid Icons available to Raid Assistants as well as Raid Leaders? Happy to pop in and make this modification to the code myself if it's simple.
07-03-07, 04:56 AM   #26
moondoggy
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
1 button..

i've got no problems except one so far.i have been using the default mazzle class button layouts and the first button in the 2nd row to the right of minimap is really messed up somehow.i am talking about the button with "1" for hotkey.basically only the right side of the button works on 2 layouts i've tried so far on my priest and rogue.in other words the "hot spot" does not happen until i mouse over on right side only.if i click directly in middle or to the left on the button NOTHING happens at all.only extra i have added as far as buttons go is i did add the 2 extra skins for cycircled onyx and gold orbs.that is the only button that does this.

*edit-after further playing with this i see that it is not the button but the position of where the button actually is placed.i made a new button and put it there with the same result and at the same time i moved the original button over even an inch and it works fine.is there something in the art that is not seen and is on the same "layer" blocking part of the button in this spot?i'm using a 1600x1200 resolution btw

**edit-a more exact description of the where the "dead" spot is from the middle top to bottom left going counter clockwise.

Last edited by moondoggy : 07-03-07 at 05:17 AM.
07-03-07, 06:53 AM   #27
stec
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by malad
First things first: 1.1 is beyond expectations, it's brilliant.

Secondly:

Not exactly a bug, but just a redundancy issue. I noticed that I was getting duplicate quest progress notifications. E.g. "Dark Iron Slaver Slayed 8/15" twice over. I'm not sure where the 2nd notification was coming from. I disabled all of nQuestLog's notifications and that fixed it. Just an observation =)

Read known issues mate, its all there!
07-03-07, 08:43 AM   #28
Blacknoir
A Defias Bandit
Blacknoir, I think you're making things far more complicated than they should be.
Thank you for the advice, Mazzle, and thank you for not skewering me with a hot poker. I will get this done with her today, and get her Mazzified again.

Once again, thank you *greatly* for this contribution to the community.
-Bn of Zul'Jin
07-03-07, 02:14 PM   #29
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by moondoggy
i've got no problems except one so far.i have been using the default mazzle class button layouts and the first button in the 2nd row to the right of minimap is really messed up somehow.i am talking about the button with "1" for hotkey.basically only the right side of the button works on 2 layouts i've tried so far on my priest and rogue.in other words the "hot spot" does not happen until i mouse over on right side only.if i click directly in middle or to the left on the button NOTHING happens at all.only extra i have added as far as buttons go is i did add the 2 extra skins for cycircled onyx and gold orbs.that is the only button that does this.

*edit-after further playing with this i see that it is not the button but the position of where the button actually is placed.i made a new button and put it there with the same result and at the same time i moved the original button over even an inch and it works fine.is there something in the art that is not seen and is on the same "layer" blocking part of the button in this spot?i'm using a 1600x1200 resolution btw

**edit-a more exact description of the where the "dead" spot is from the middle top to bottom left going counter clockwise.
An attached screenshot would help.
07-03-07, 02:15 PM   #30
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Detritus
Any chance you could make Raid Icons available to Raid Assistants as well as Raid Leaders? Happy to pop in and make this modification to the code myself if it's simple.
Yes, that should be doable.
07-03-07, 02:16 PM   #31
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by gasgsm
I use yor amazing pack and Healbot Continued addon. Everething works perfect but after I enter /hb reset command to reset all Healbot options his window disappears. Minimap icon still work but main addon window not displayed. Reload UI not fix this problem. Can you give me some advise wich addon can couse such conflict or maybee you can give me some hints how to solve this problem. Thank You!
No idea. I don't use healbot or do anything to healbot. I'd post on a healbot forum/thread.
07-03-07, 04:28 PM   #32
Detritus
A Cyclonian

I don't know what your issue with DBM is. I routinely use it. I don't think it ever had a Fubar menu. I did hide the minimap button like most add-ons, but you can access it through MazzleOptions. I'm not sure what you mean by GUI locked.

And I haven't had any problems using cyCircled nor have I got any similar reports. I'd look for changes or updates you possibly made.
Switched all other mods off. Enabled CyCircled. Got the following message:

[2007/07/03 23:17:58-24-x1]: cyCircled-0.5\plugins\AutoBar.lua:13: attempt to index field 'display' (a nil value)
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-40601 (Ace2):329: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:310>

---

Looks like the Autobar plugin is causing the problems.

As far as DBM goes, same problem. No bugsack error but it doesn't show in FuBar and I can't find it in Niagra. When I type /DBM I get the following error:
07-03-07, 05:13 PM   #33
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Switched all other mods off. Enabled CyCircled. Got the following message:

[2007/07/03 23:17:58-24-x1]: cyCircled-0.5\plugins\AutoBar.lua:13: attempt to index field 'display' (a nil value)
<in C code>: ?
AceEvent-2.0-40601 (Ace2):329: in function <Interface\AddOns\Ace2\AceEvent-2.0\AceEvent-2.0.lua:310>

---

Looks like the Autobar plugin is causing the problems.
Yeah, that's something I would go to the ace forums and ask about in the cyCircled thread. I don't use the add-on myself.

As far as DBM goes, same problem. No bugsack error but it doesn't show in FuBar and I can't find it in Niagra. When I type /DBM I get the following error:
Like I said before, DBM is not an ace add-on. As such, it will neither appear in Niagara nor Fubar (unless they recently made a fubar plugin for it). You can pull up the options via MazzleOptions or by simply typing /dbm.

As for your error, it looks you manually disabled some of the load on demand DBM add-ons, which is why /dbm isn't working for you. Either re-enable them or use the Mazzifier 'Add-On Selection' portion. I suggest the Mazzifier so that it will stay enabled in case of future mazzifying of add-on selection.

If you still get that error after doing that, let me know.
07-03-07, 06:19 PM   #34
moondoggy
A Fallenroot Satyr

its just the 1st button in top row on the right side of minimap.left side of it is completely dead for me in all layouts and in all art skins.i just deleted bongos and put in bartender instead for me,i just like it better.

thanks for respose and thanks even more for making this great ui for us to use!

Last edited by moondoggy : 07-03-07 at 06:52 PM.
07-03-07, 08:20 PM   #35
brynchel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
First off awesome update to this wonderful package.

The only problem I have found so far is with my mage, I cant right click on my 3d model to get menu to leave group/raid. I had to use /script LeaveParty(); to get out of a party. When I tried to right click it would just cast AI no matter where on the picture I was.
07-03-07, 08:21 PM   #36
moondoggy
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by brynchel

The only problem I have found so far is with my mage, I cant right click on my 3d model to get menu to leave group/raid. I had to use /script LeaveParty(); to get out of a party. When I tried to right click it would just cast AI no matter where on the picture I was.
try Ctrl-right click or disable the addon Clique
07-03-07, 08:35 PM   #37
vampiricwound
A Cyclonian

i had a similar issue on my paladin....go into clique, find what its trying to cast when you rightclick the model, and either disable that...or change the binding (for example, on my pally, it was flash of light....so now its shift-rightlclick to cast it)
07-03-07, 09:16 PM   #38
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Not to single you out, but this is yet another question answered in the FAQ. People, please look there. The search on the forums quickly becomes useless as people make slews of posts about the same stuff over and over.
07-03-07, 09:50 PM   #39
Tavaesoe
A Kobold Labourer
After having used the starting interface(0 addons) all the way to 70 I got kinda tired of the plain one. I saw a Screenshot of Mazzle and was hooked, Downloaded it, loved the gnome(gnome powar) spent around three hours getting my buttons just right .

After that goofed off for an hour crafted some, quested some ect. then logged out. When I logged in all was good, noticed that show helm was off, turned it on and went my merry way. After about 15 mins WoW crashed, (not the ui, wow). Figured I had messed something up, logged back in and turned helms off, after about 5ish mins wow crashed. After trying a third time it crashed almost as soon as WoW loaded.

Long story short, After a short period of time wow crashes, and gives me this error log:
World of WarCraft (build 6803)

Exe: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
Time: Jul 3, 2007 10:32:40.703 PM
User: HP_Administrator
Computer: MATTHEWSCOMP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #131 (0x85100083) File Corrupt
Program: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
File: Data\common.MPQ

Cached Read = Decompression failed
Raw Read = ReadFileUnbuffered() Failed

After that there are a bunch of numbers and files, I Searched the boards(and used google) and could only find a solution for Mac crashes, I'm on an HP with windows XP installed. I have no other Addons running. I Can't bring myself to reinstall it after taking so long do redo my buttons don't want to have to do it again . I thought about moving the common.mpq file but its almost 3gbs so fifured it was important...

Thanks for an awesome UI! I hope I Didn't overlook something and if so just turn me into a leper gnome and I'll be along my way
07-04-07, 12:09 AM   #40
Surefire
A Murloc Raider
Warlocks ShardAce

Hey great job with the UI mazzle I don't know what I do without your compilation. Anyways the new ShardAce doesn't seem to work too well. I set the max amount of soulshards to 16 but the mod doesn't delete shards no matter what number i set it to. Clicking on the number of shards I had in the little circle above Autobar would delete excess shards, but then I had a little problem with shards going to the wrong bag and such and it was all a big mess. I think I got the bag sorter to work now though, but I'm still having problems with excess shards.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bug Report Thread