12-29-10, 09:40 AM   #1
drakeh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Searching for addon (please help me)

I am searching for standalone addon. It should do this http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3410/41507513.png . I found addon suites called Grim Ui and Mazzle UI, but its part of whole suit. I want standalone addon. It would be awsome it it had version for patch 3.3 and/ot 3.5

12-29-10, 10:54 AM   #2
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I may be wrong and forgive me if I am. The reason you are looking for this specific patch is because you are playing on a NON Blizzard server ie: private server. We are a official fan site and as such follow the blizzard rules. Talk about private servers are against our rules and blizzards. Please do not post any further questions looking for this addon or any other for this reason.

Come and join the fun and play on a real server.

Last edited by Nobgul : 12-29-10 at 11:01 AM.

12-29-10, 11:22 AM   #3
Poreo
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by nobgul View Post
I may be wrong and forgive me if I am. The reason you are looking for this specific patch is because you are playing on a NON Blizzard server ie: private server. We are a official fan site and as such follow the blizzard rules. Talk about private servers are against our rules and blizzards. Please do not post any further questions looking for this addon or any other for this reason.

Come and join the fun and play on a a real server.
You mean the ones with horribly inbalanced pvp , little to no GM-player interaction, and also cost you money every month and for race-faction changes ? Not to mention abundance of ***holes and elitists ?

OP : Look around the graphic UI mods section and click the updated button so it arranges them in order of the last time they were updated, scroll down to ones updated in early this year or last year and there should be some 3d char portrait addons

EDIT : I might be wrong but I believe CHina JUST got WotLK a while back so there are countries ages behind ours, just cause we are on version 4.0.3a ( I think lol ) doesn't mean everyone is

Last edited by Poreo : 12-29-10 at 11:24 AM.

12-29-10, 11:31 AM   #4
drakeh
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Well. I just got Lich king from friend during Christmas. Also country where I live now is so Out of time like...... Also I will try looking at Graphic Ui mods. If Anyone can help me please do so

Last edited by drakeh : 12-29-10 at 11:38 AM.

12-29-10, 11:48 AM   #5
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

I am well aware that not every area is on the same patch. A map showing the area's would be sweet. But anyway. So what server do you play on Poreo?

The addon you are looking for is. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Advanced6.html

Last edited by Nobgul : 12-29-10 at 11:51 AM.

12-29-10, 02:30 PM   #6
Poreo
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
I play on official server but have played and GM'ed on multiple server and I understand why casuals and even some hardcore players prefer it.

It's a small community, everyone knows everyone, theres no guild that rules them all, the pvp is balanced, there is barely any hostility as permission to play on the servers is selective. Also, since the community is small, harrasment / trolling / bullying is squashed out and not tolerated at all in trade.

That being said, my step brother and his friends do play on an official server which caused me to switch

12-29-10, 09:18 PM   #7
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

Ah I wasn't suggesting that you do not play on a official server rather curious as I am moving some of my toons to different servers to get a wider range of opportunities. And you seemed displeased with your server so figured i would avoid it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Searching for addon (please help me)