12-23-09, 12:45 PM   #1
eddiemars
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addon Control Panel

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tails/acp.aspx

This addon. I cannot seem to find it on this website. Can anyone recommend to me an addon found on this much less annoying website that does this kind of thing? I know it's a bit silly but for updating and maintaining I'd really love to never have to leave my 'My Favorites'

If you don't feel like clicking the link (which I don't blame you, seeing as it goes to curse) this addon provides a list of all the addons you have installed, like in the character selection screen, except it is in-game. You can then select to load/unload any addon you want without logging off, simply it /reloads UI. You can also save profiles like a list of addons you want active for questing/raiding etc.

Thanks!

Last edited by eddiemars : 12-23-09 at 12:46 PM. Reason: spelling
12-23-09, 12:50 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Ampere by Tekkub will show you your addon list in game and allow you to enable and disable already installed ones without logging out. It however does not do profiles.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
12-23-09, 01:03 PM   #3
eddiemars
A Cyclonian

That's really great thanks. Exactly what I was looking for, and in the comment section of Ampere they linked to Addonswitcher as a suggestion for saving profiles.
12-23-09, 02:04 PM   #4
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Here's the link to it on WoWAce - I use it currently:

http://www.wowace.com/addons/acp/

Marth

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Addon Control Panel