01-05-06, 02:00 PM   #1
cliffjeff
A Murloc Raider
Is something broken or am I doing something wrong?

Okay, first some background. I loved the simplicity of Bib from the start, but I switched to Discord for some reason or another - it might have been something like this. Now Discord is broken so I'm trying out Bib again, and I love the things that DO work but there's things that keep going wrong...

Here's a shot of me trying to get Bib to work:

several things are wrong with this picture.

First off, I can't seem to hide my shapeshift bar... I don't need it, because I have those buttons on one of my other bars. It's probably part of the same issue, but while some of the game's original menu bar is invisible, the game is treating it like it's still there. I can't click bar 10 to move it, for instance, and the XP bar and latancy bar are still there and I want them gone =p

Lastly, what's that empty box in the middle of the screen? what's supposed to be in it, and can I get rid of that too?

I don't know if these problems are conflicts with other addons I have installed or what... but I don't have any other toolbar mods installed so I can't think of what it could be.

thanks in advance for any help =p
01-05-06, 02:05 PM   #2
Argument
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
delete everything in your WTF folder and reinstall same UI's and see if that fixes it all
01-05-06, 02:17 PM   #3
cliffjeff
A Murloc Raider
ah, I went through my addons one last time, and I figured out the MAIN conflict - it was CT_BottomBar, which allows you to move parts of the bottom bar. Promptly got rid of that.

oddly enough though, a vestige of the problem still exists.

while most of the crud is gone, one of my 4 shapeshift buttons is still oddly down where it shouldn't be...

After I figured out this much, I did as you suggested Argument and deleted WTF, but that one button was still down there...

I'll go back to my addons folder again and see if anything ELSE could be in conflict
01-05-06, 02:22 PM   #4
cliffjeff
A Murloc Raider
feh, I futzed around some more and disabled some more things I don't use and that last button is finally where it's supposed to be =P

sorry for posting before I tried everything I could hehe :>

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Is something broken or am I doing something wrong?