06-28-11, 03:51 PM   #1
ragz45
A Defias Bandit
Target addon?

Is there any type of addon that makes it easier to see who you have targeted out of a mass of people? Puts an arrow over the target's head or something similar? The little blue circle on the ground is impossible to see when your in a mob of people.

I was told that you can use tidyplates to put a nameplate over just your targets head. I downloaded it and played around with it for a few hours. And I got it to display a nameplate over my targets head if they were an enemy but not for a friendly.

The only way i could make it target specific was to reduce the opacity on non-targets to zero. Which meant that I couldn't see the names of anyone I didn't have targeted, which kind of stunk.

Any suggestions at all would be much appreciated.
06-28-11, 05:33 PM   #2
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

I do the same thing myself with Aloft.

I think I set all nameplates to 80% opacity, then when I select a target, it will change to 100% and all others to 50%.

This, I find at least, really makes the target "pop" for me.
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Target addon?