03-30-10, 12:59 AM   #1
Taetim
A Murloc Raider
I don't want it to zoom....

I downloaded the new version of carbonite and for some reason when I have quest selected the minimap zooms all the way out to show the distance from where I am to the quest area. As I move close it zooms in, however I do not want it to do that. The minimap used to stay at the zoom I selected with my mouse wheel, the only thing it would do is center on my location when I was moving and not moused over the minimap. Please help me figure out how I can remove the zoom feature while I have a quest selected. Thanks very much

03-30-10, 01:10 AM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Right click over the map and remove the tick for the box "Follow you".

See if that helps. If not, you might try posting in the Carbonite forums here at WoWI.

03-30-10, 01:24 AM   #3
Taetim
A Murloc Raider
It doesn't zoom out anymore but the minimap doesn't center on me now either when I move. I wanted that feature to stay.

03-30-10, 05:52 AM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Put the "Follow You" check back on. From what you are describing, all you need to do is put your mouse over Carbonites map, it will fade into view and you'll be able to see a small checkbox in the upper right corner. Un tick that box only. It's used for Auto Scale.

As a note, you may only be able to see the checkbox when you are looking at the minimized Carb Map.

Enjoy

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » I don't want it to zoom....