12-15-16, 03:31 AM   #1
Gralum
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
CD timer not showing in castbars

The CD timers that are normaly shown in my cast bars are no longer showing after updating.. where and under what setting can i reactivate them?
12-16-16, 09:19 AM   #2
Grumpyrowley
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I believe it has something to do with the most recent bartender update, I've been using http://www.wowinterface.com/download...36-OmniCC.html while waiting for a fix
12-16-16, 09:39 AM   #3
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
The bartender update was already fixed, please check your version of RealUI.

12-16-16, 10:15 AM   #4
Gralum
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I have the newest version of RealUI uploaded December 3. 2016 , however when updating to the new bartender version from Curse it removes the counters again! only fix seems to either download OmniCC or do a roll back to the addons from december 3. RealUI update.
Could you please look into this so that we can yet again upgrade our bartender without this glitch? since not updating bartender results in alot of ingame bugs!
12-16-16, 04:19 PM   #5
Triksterism
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gralum View Post
I have the newest version of RealUI uploaded December 3. 2016 , however when updating to the new bartender version from Curse it removes the counters again! only fix seems to either download OmniCC or do a roll back to the addons from december 3. RealUI update.
Could you please look into this so that we can yet again upgrade our bartender without this glitch? since not updating bartender results in alot of ingame bugs!
I dont have this problem and I use the latest alpha of Bartender + the latest version of RealUI.

12-16-16, 05:50 PM   #6
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
What version of bartender do you have? It should be at least 4.7.5, which doesn't require alpha release to get.

12-17-16, 07:48 AM   #7
Grumpyrowley
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Mine is still not 100% right, I have bartender 4.7.5 and Real UI 8.1 R18k

Seems I had turned off the "show numbers for cooldowns" in the action bars interface at some point, perhaps when I was trying OmniCC out. This has now been switched back on.

With "Cooldown count" enabled in the Real UI interface (UI Tweaks) I get 2 cd's in my aura tracker, a white one in the middle and a yellow one bottom left.

With the with "Cooldown count" not enabled in the Real UI interface (UI Tweaks) I get just the white one in the middle.

Either way when I have a cooldown for 2mins or more it does a full countdown 2:00, 1:59, 1:58 etc which is too large for the box on my bartender so it over laps, has it always been like this or am I getting it confused with omnicc which shows the cd as 2m until it reaches 60s at which time its starts counting down.

Sorry for post, when I first encountered the missing cd's I may changed a setting trying to fix it but as far as I can tell they are all back to normal now and being a bit ocd its driving me mad ;o)

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Grumpyrowley : 12-17-16 at 08:34 AM.
12-17-16, 10:06 AM   #8
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
If you're going to use RealUI's cooldown count, you should disable OmniCC. RealUI is the one that sets 2m.

12-17-16, 04:04 PM   #9
Grumpyrowley
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I should have said when I tested the cooldowns this afternoon I had disabled OmniCC, I'm guessing I've broken something.

I'm a huge fan of your UI and would be much happier using that and that alone with no 3rd party addons if possible, I only used OmniCC after the BT update broke the cd counter.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » CD timer not showing in castbars