08-09-18, 08:06 PM   #61
Destori1961
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
BfA is not out, so we can only talk of official 8.0.1 (Pre-Patch) Release and this release is comming soon. Release will be available when all module will be functional in 8.0.1. U can always use Alpha release till then (if u dont know how to use Github u can use Twitch/Curse client for Alpha releases).
Hello,

When I search for the Carbonite on Twitch, I only get 7.3 results. What do I need to search for?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by ircdirk : 08-20-18 at 11:03 PM.
08-09-18, 10:39 PM   #62
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
BfA is not out, so we can only talk of official 8.0.1 (Pre-Patch) Release and this release is comming soon. Release will be available when all module will be functional in 8.0.1. U can always use Alpha release till then (if u dont know how to use Github u can use Twitch/Curse client for Alpha releases).

Hello,

When I search for the Carbonite on Twitch, I only get 7.3 results. What do I need to search for?

Thanks for your help!
On Curse site of Carbonite Main module https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/carbonite on the right side u got button Visit Project Page it will redirect u to Project Page there click Files and download newest.

Do that with every Carbonite Module (except Weekly becouse its not updated for 8.0 yet).

Last edited by ircdirk : 08-20-18 at 11:03 PM.
08-10-18, 12:57 PM   #63
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ok, we got Carbonite + all modules working with no big errors poping out. I think 1-2 days and official Release will be pushed to Curse/WoWInterface.
08-10-18, 06:17 PM   #64
MadMisha
An Aku'mai Servant
Ok, we got Carbonite + all modules working with no big errors poping out. I think 1-2 days and official Release will be pushed to Curse/WoWInterface.

so very thankful for you guys!
08-13-18, 07:52 AM   #65
Mordralis
An Aku'mai Servant

Death Knell?

Thanks so VERY much IRC for your time and efforts! I just wish that my developer skills were up to par so that I could assist you and Rythal.

I'm sorry to hear about Rythals impending departure from Carbonite. He has done so very much in keeping this alive and functional. I hope that it's not the impeding toll of the death knell. The original developers created a virtual monster with this addon, and it's gone thru the death throes a few times. But for those that have used Carbonite over the years, they know there is no comparison, and that it makes the game much more enjoyable.

Again, thanks guys for your undaunted time and efforts!
08-17-18, 08:07 PM   #66
Destori1961
A Defias Bandit
Hi there!

I am hoping you can help me. When I am in a big town like Tradewinds, my Carbonite mini map isn't showing up. I can see there is something there, very faintly, and a circle might be in the center. How can I fix this to appear like it does when I am out exploring?
08-20-18, 04:32 PM   #67
Shankerz
A Murloc Raider
Punks Not Showing On Minimap

oK, one big problem ive noticed is Punks no longer show up on mini map. This is a huge advantage when it worked last. Is there a reason why punks only show up on the big map and no longer on mini map?
08-22-18, 06:19 PM   #68
MadMisha
An Aku'mai Servant
little thing ive noticed when i get in some areas, never the same twice i start to slowdown, like 5 frames per second, and the its states addons are making errors. nothing specific. but if i log out then back in it goes away, im up to date on everhting and carbonite is the only addon i have

Last edited by ircdirk : 08-22-18 at 10:55 PM.
09-22-18, 07:33 AM   #69
CedricDur
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Mordralis View Post
2: Can you suggest 'alternative' addons that closely emulates Carbonite without a bucket full of addons
I've switched to Enhance BattlefieldMap for now. It's not nearly as perfect or polished as Carbonite, but it mostly does what I want which is a large minimap with more visible information than the basic minimap has.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: General Discussion » 8.0 Pre-Expansion Patch - Battle for Azeroth