11-29-10, 07:01 PM   #1
speak
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Configuration (show all objectives) question

So I got the newest version from carboniteaddon.com and started a new toon.

I first noticed that the quest areas on the carbonite map arent highlited anymore - only circular dots are shown for each quest on the map.

Next, all objectives for quests are not shown all at once, it's only one at a time - it looks like the one I'm closest to shows up as a circular dot on the map. For instance, one quest had me pick up item1, item2 and item3 all for the same quest. The map didn't show me where all those were located - just where the one I was closet to was.

So, first, how can I get the map highliting back so it highlights the whole area for the quest? And second, how can i make the map mark every area where every quest objective is, and not just one at a time? I need to see them all at once so I can plan my quests and where to run and so on.

Thanks!

11-29-10, 08:02 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Wait. Seriously, that's the answer. The devs need time to repopulate the database with all that info, since it all changed with 4.0.3a.

11-29-10, 10:28 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Read:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=37173

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Configuration (show all objectives) question