Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-20-17, 07:01 AM   #1
Ewendra
A Defias Bandit
LitePanels is... Green

Hi,

I began playing WoW again recently after quite a long pause.

I spent quite a bit of time updating my addons, of course. My UI is now mostly ok, without too much work, as most of the addons I use are still maintained. One is still causing problems though : LitePanels.

My panels are showing, but the borders are always green. Like so (LitePanels around CoolLine) :

I want it to be my classes' color. That used to work.

Is there anything I can do? Did anyone have the problem and fix it? I tried a bunch of stuff in the core.lua file, but I don't know much about Lua and WoW API so that didn't really work. Google haven't been helpful either.

I really liked my UI so having to change it would be quite a bummer. Alternatively, though (like if nothing can fix the addon), is there any addon I could turn to with minimal effort? Like, an addon where I could copy/paste my current layout in. For example, I hate kgpanel's in-game config.

Thank you for any help you may offer! I'm sorry for any mistake, English is not my native language.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » LitePanels is... Green