Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-28-14, 07:13 AM   #1
FizzyMyNizzy
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up New is old?... and suggestion.

Minion is detecting newer version of addon. But still have a update button to installed the older version....

Suggestion:
-Minion needs a button to open the browser to the forums. I have a hard time finding this place/

-Have you guys thought about having this software scan people computer for hardware drivers update?
Example: http://www.iobit.com/driver-booster.php
But maybe the more important stuff. Like DirectX, .Net, Video drivers, Sound drivers etc., Reason being is, Not every one knows where and how to update there drivers, and software.

-There should be a button or something that tell Minion I want to installed Beta. Maybe 2 buttons. Just like the way you guys have it now. But each one on the side has a button next to the version Release, and Beta. So, user can pick which one to used. They can pick either Release version of the addons, or Beta version, etc., Example: Release version [update], Beta version[update], Current version.

-A way to make the Minion smaller. I'm using 1680x1050 monitor. Would like it I could make it smaller(left and right side.) I want it more like a square box than a rectangle.

-Needs a button for user to like the addons, and report problems that the addons has. So, the people that makes the addons can read it. This goes for both Minion, and the addons creator.

Last edited by FizzyMyNizzy : 11-28-14 at 07:17 AM.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » New is old?... and suggestion.