11-06-12, 03:19 PM   #1
MNKyDeth
A Theradrim Guardian
Action Bars - Using GIT a661269

I remember in older versions I was able to adjust the icon size for spells on my action bars.
If there is an option or a way to do this in the current GIT version could someone kindly point it out to me?

I figured it out, I needed to adjust the inset value to an actual number instead of leaving it blank.

New question dealing with the action bars.

I was trying to use my old custom definition.
[mod:ctrl] 2; [bar:2] 1; [bar:3] 2; [bar:4] 3; [bonusbar:3] 4; [bonusbar:1,stealth] 8; [bonusbar:1] 6; [bonusbar:5] possess;

It seems the entire thing works without errors except the "[bonusbar:5] posses;" part of it. I am not sure what has changed with the blizzard bars in this respect. And once I have that part in the custom definition it has an error. Can someone point me in the right direction of what I need to change?

Last edited by MNKyDeth : 11-06-12 at 08:22 PM.
11-07-12, 12:19 AM   #2
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
Hi mnkydeth

For the actionbar, select defaultui instead of custom to see how the states are working now
There is a macro [possess] now

Cheers
11-07-12, 05:23 AM   #3
MNKyDeth
A Theradrim Guardian
I have tried the default and it works as it should for a default setup.
My problem is I use 24 buttons max on screen. I flip those two rows (24 buttons) using the ctrl key.

As an example bar 1 becomes bar 3. Bar 2 becomes bar 4. This is just using the ctrl key.

I then change it up so bar 1 and bar 2 change to different bars depending what stance I am in. So, when I shift into bear form bar 1 changes to bar 5, bar 2 changes to bar 6.
Cat form, bar 1 changes to bar 7 and bar 2 changes to bar 8. Then when I stealth bar 1 changes to bar 9.

These stance changes making my bars change also effects other classes like warriors, shadow priest, rogue.

Now, I can see by using the defaultui option there is a [possessbar] option but it is cut off at the edge of the window and there is no way for me to see the rest of the line to use it as an example. I even see something called overridebar but I have no idea what that does for me yet.

The above is just an example why I want to use my old custom definition. It may not be accurate in the exact bar changes and usage.
11-07-12, 09:15 AM   #4
Garani
A Defias Bandit
Hey, MNKyDeth!

Originally Posted by MNKyDeth View Post
Now, I can see by using the defaultui option there is a [possessbar] option but it is cut off at the edge of the window and there is no way for me to see the rest of the line to use it as an example. I even see something called overridebar but I have no idea what that does for me yet.

As far as i can see, it schould be [possessbar] 11, same as overridebar, and it seems to be the new state for "I'm in a vehicle"
11-07-12, 02:11 PM   #5
sigg
Featured Artist

Featured
default ui is

[bar:2] 1; [bar:3] 2; [bar:4] 3; [bar:5] 4; [bar:6] 5; [bonusbar:5] 10; [overridebar] 11; [possessbar] 11; [vehicleui] 11;

I updated the feature to show all the hidden text.

Cheers
11-07-12, 09:18 PM   #6
MNKyDeth
A Theradrim Guardian
Much appreciated. My bars are how I want them now.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Action Bars - Using GIT a661269