10-26-16, 09:45 AM   #1
Swirrel
An Aku'mai Servant
Newest Carb download folders includes GatherMate?

Hi.

So I just downloaded the newest .rar file from github, I unpack it and look into the unpacked folder as those in there are the ones I need... Only this time around there's a GatherMate2_Data_Carbonite folder in there too...

Question: I don't use GatherMate, do I still need the above mentioned folder and if so, why and for what?
Want to upload carbonite quest data? Then this is link you need: http://atk.github.io/Carbonite/ scroll down the page and halfway there's a button for Browse. Follow the directions to [WoW]\WTF\Account\[Account]\SavedVariables directory and select the file named Carbonite.Quests (it's the LUA file) then upload the file.
10-26-16, 11:30 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Swirrel View Post
Hi.

So I just downloaded the newest .rar file from github, I unpack it and look into the unpacked folder as those in there are the ones I need... Only this time around there's a GatherMate2_Data_Carbonite folder in there too...

Question: I don't use GatherMate, do I still need the above mentioned folder and if so, why and for what?
No u dont need it. In fact u doesnt even need all Carbonite modules folder U can choose which Carbonite modules to use.
10-26-16, 12:12 PM   #3
Swirrel
An Aku'mai Servant
Good to know that I don't need it.

About the other folders - I know. I used carb when Rythal split the addon in to pieces.. hehe

Thank you for the reply.
Want to upload carbonite quest data? Then this is link you need: http://atk.github.io/Carbonite/ scroll down the page and halfway there's a button for Browse. Follow the directions to [WoW]\WTF\Account\[Account]\SavedVariables directory and select the file named Carbonite.Quests (it's the LUA file) then upload the file.
10-26-16, 01:52 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
As for what it does, it's the node data from Gathermate so if you want to have harvesting nodes displayed on the map you can use the Import buttons in Carbonite.
11-01-16, 01:22 PM   #5
jeherg
A Kobold Labourer
Carbonite

Thanks for working on it. It really helps this old man.
Contributed today.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: General Discussion » Newest Carb download folders includes GatherMate?