11-07-10, 09:33 AM   #1
mabreaux
A Murloc Raider
pet bar?

I have a question, my warlock keeps loosing his pet bar, is this a blizzard bug or a Nui bug. Also Control 1 does not instruct the pet to attack. Do I need to do some configuring or what.

11-07-10, 05:46 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As the ctrl 1 query I cannot answer that as I never use key combos to command my pets to do anything.

As to the disappearing bar it is a known problem which may or may not be nUI specific, addon specific or even patch specific. What I have noticed is that the disappearing bar only seems to happen in my case if the pet is spawned during combat which highlights a possible problem with the new secure changes to action bars that I heard they were implementing.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

12-06-10, 12:59 AM   #3
Memyselandi
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
It's slightly different here. My Frost Mage loses his elemental each and every time after unmonting (incl. transfer by using 'public gryphon') or (re)summoning. Elemental (re)appears after 1rst Out of Combat, read: Needs a fight to appear! (Well, we all know, The Evil Dwarf (TM) broke it.^^)
*edit at Day Zero of Cata: Issue solved for me once Cata hit

Last edited by Memyselandi : 12-07-10 at 12:55 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » pet bar?