02-20-11, 09:21 AM   #1
novotny111
A Defias Bandit
goto not working

I downloaded the latest version and no matter what i try my goto is not working, i checked in options, cant find why. Any ideas? tnx

02-20-11, 08:49 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by novotny111 View Post
I downloaded the latest version and no matter what i try my goto is not working, i checked in options, cant find why. Any ideas? tnx
I'm sorry, but could you please define what "goto" means for you?

I'm not trying to be "funny" here, it's just that it could mean different things for different people.

02-20-11, 09:50 PM   #3
novotny111
A Defias Bandit
sorry, when I rt click on the map a menu opens up and when I press goto (a place on the map I want to go to) nothing happens. Before this latest patch a goto arrow appeared on the screen to follow. I deleted and reloaded carbonite a few times but it didnt help.

02-21-11, 12:06 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by novotny111 View Post
sorry, when I rt click on the map a menu opens up and when I press goto (a place on the map I want to go to) nothing happens. Before this latest patch a goto arrow appeared on the screen to follow. I deleted and reloaded carbonite a few times but it didnt help.
Have you deleted, or renamed, the "Carbonite.lua" and "Carbonite.lua.bak" files from your "Path to your WoW folder\WTF\Account\ACCOUNT NAME\SavedVariables\" folder? That is where most (if not all) of Carbonites' set up information is kept. Quite often that alone will solve a lot of problems. You can also try starting WoW with Carbonite as the ONLY enabled addon to rule out another addon conflicting with Carbonite.

02-21-11, 04:26 AM   #5
novotny111
A Defias Bandit
thank you very much, deleting those files worked. you the man

02-21-11, 03:49 PM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You're welcome. I'm glad I could help.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » goto not working