11-09-09, 11:12 AM   #21
TekNoir
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Slakah View Post
My god the Opera UI is worse than it was last time I used it, I do like the smoother than chrome scrolling though.
Opera is fully skinnable and anything in the UI can be moved/removed/added to make it look however you want.
11-09-09, 11:29 AM   #22
Slakah
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by TekNoir View Post
Opera is fully skinnable and anything in the UI can be moved/removed/added to make it look however you want.
Thats no excuse for having an ugly ass base GUI, firefox and chrome are equally as customizable, but don't let that get in the way of having a decent looking base GUI.
11-09-09, 12:03 PM   #23
Vyper
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by TekNoir View Post
Also, on Vyper's mail issue... My wife had that problem with our mail server a while back and fixed it but I don't remember how. If I learn more, I will post here for posterity.
You fixed it! Congrats! I tried posted on the official Opera forums, and within a day had half a dozen "I have this too" responses, and no solutions or troubleshooting steps.

I considered actually tracing the exchange between Opera and my mail server, but finally decided if they didn't care enough to tell me what the actual problem was, I didn't care enough to find out, and went back to Firefox+Outlook.
11-09-09, 12:32 PM   #24
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

My Opera, with sidebar showing.. I don't know how you can figure Opera as ugly with the availability of skins. I'm on a borrowed 15" monitor atm, please don't make fun (mine should be back from warranty fix next week) .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	653
Size:	163.8 KB
ID:	3535  
11-09-09, 05:40 PM   #25
Vyper
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Slakah View Post
Thats no excuse for having an ugly ass base GUI, firefox and chrome are equally as customizable, but don't let that get in the way of having a decent looking base GUI.
Actually... I like the Opera base GUI... different strokes I guess.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Tech Chat » Browsers (Security/performance ?)