03-08-13, 10:12 AM   #581
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Make sure you've updated all folders under the Interface folder, not just the AddOns folder, as that's where those textures are.
I did do that. Maybe my question wasn't clear. In the pre-5.2 version, that frame is hidden altogether, in r15 it is just skinned like the rest of the interface but not hidden.

Did you stop hiding it to get rid of the CompactRaidFrame errors?

03-08-13, 10:37 AM   #582
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by nukeum View Post
Is there a way to get the location name under the minimap back, i don't see it anymore, I see the coordinates but not the name of the location?

Nukeum
I can probably include an option to show it again.

Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
I did do that. Maybe my question wasn't clear. In the pre-5.2 version, that frame is hidden altogether, in r15 it is just skinned like the rest of the interface but not hidden.

Did you stop hiding it to get rid of the CompactRaidFrame errors?
Ahh. I didn't think anything changed there, unless the 5.2 patch secretly caused it. I shall look into it.

03-08-13, 12:38 PM   #583
nukeum
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks, as long as you don't force it on the entire community, i can learn to live without it if it is to much trouble.

nukeum

03-08-13, 12:55 PM   #584
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
would love an option to show the area name below the minimap

03-08-13, 02:25 PM   #585
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Nib you are a God amongst men. Are you a developer by trade? How quickly you get to each and every individual bug report is incredible. Thanks for the infoline options - on a side note, I quite like having the raid manager frame available as I'm oft required to put out the flares so I don't mind it being back.

03-08-13, 03:48 PM   #586
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post
Nib you are a God amongst men. Are you a developer by trade? How quickly you get to each and every individual bug report is incredible. Thanks for the infoline options - on a side note, I quite like having the raid manager frame available as I'm oft required to put out the flares so I don't mind it being back.
Definitely no developer, I just learned Lua programming as I went along while making RealUI There'll actually be a little Flare module included in the next update

03-08-13, 04:43 PM   #587
tresser
A Cyclonian
i'm sorry if this is a ridiculously obvious question...

how do i change the alpha on my health bar? It use to be....brighter while i was in combat, and now its very much less so. As i tend to overpull when doing dailies, i don't notice i'm sub 20% as fast as i used to

03-08-13, 04:58 PM   #588
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by tresser View Post
i'm sorry if this is a ridiculously obvious question...

how do i change the alpha on my health bar? It use to be....brighter while i was in combat, and now its very much less so. As i tend to overpull when doing dailies, i don't notice i'm sub 20% as fast as i used to
AddOns\ouf_RealUI\cfg.lua > Overlay > bar > opacity > bar

03-08-13, 10:45 PM   #589
Repojam
A Murloc Raider
Would be really nice to have the item counts again (i.e. shows my alt has 50 windwool cloth and there is 150 in the bank) for total inventory knowledge. Maybe that was part of ArkInventory?

Thanks for all you do Nib.

03-08-13, 11:00 PM   #590
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Repojam View Post
Would be really nice to have the item counts again (i.e. shows my alt has 50 windwool cloth and there is 150 in the bank) for total inventory knowledge. Maybe that was part of ArkInventory?

Thanks for all you do Nib.
It was indeed a part of ArkInventory. For the time being, you can try out BagSync.

03-08-13, 11:26 PM   #591
usrpaul
A Murloc Raider
Exclamation Bugs when dismount on a quest

Code:
1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "cargBags_Nivaya" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrame1:SetAttribute()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
<in C code>
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:271: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateInVehicle"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:236: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAll"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:97: in function <FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:44>

Locals:
nil
Code:
13x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "cargBags_Nivaya" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrame1:Show()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
<in C code>
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:279: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateVisible"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:237: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAll"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:97: in function <FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:44>

Locals:
nil

03-09-13, 12:09 AM   #592
usrpaul
A Murloc Raider
Bug when earn Achievements

Code:
2x nibRealUI-7.3 r16\Modules\AlertFrameMove.lua:52: attempt to index global "AlertFrameMover" (a nil value)
nibRealUI-7.3 r16\Modules\AlertFrameMove.lua:52: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\AlertFrameMove.lua:51>
(tail call): ?
<in C code>
FrameXML\AlertFrames.lua:644: in function "AchievementAlertFrame_ShowAlert"
FrameXML\AlertFrames.lua:28: in function <FrameXML\AlertFrames.lua:20>

Locals:
(*temporary) = "ACHIEVEMENT_EARNED"
(*temporary) = 504
(*temporary) = true
(*temporary) = "ACHIEVEMENT_EARNED"
(*temporary) = 504
(*temporary) = true
(*temporary) = <func> =[C]:-1

03-09-13, 12:42 AM   #593
Ollaii
A Murloc Raider
I am looking to change the background color and the fade out % of the player health bar and player mana bar. I would like to make the health bar background yellow instead of red, and the mana bar to a bright green instead of blue. Thanks! oh and i looked all over and strained my eyes with skimming code before i asked here.

03-09-13, 12:44 AM   #594
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by usrpaul View Post
[code]2x nibRealUI-7.3 r16\Modules\AlertFrameMove.lua:52
Thanks, updating RealUI now.

Originally Posted by Ollaii View Post
I am looking to change the background color and the fade out % of the player health bar and player mana bar. I would like to make the health bar background yellow instead of red, and the mana bar to a bright green instead of blue. Thanks! oh and i looked all over and strained my eyes with skimming code before i asked here.
Hmm, not really doable atm without heavy code modifications. Might have to wait until I get around to adding more UF options.

03-09-13, 03:17 AM   #595
usrpaul
A Murloc Raider
Bug when dismiss a pet (Hunter)

03-09-13, 04:22 AM   #596
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

@usrpaul

This error happens with me too. My quick fix is putting the Dismiss Pet button in my action bar and activating that when needed. I find it faster than right clicking on the unitframe and choosing Dismiss too. Also, the actionbar button assures me I don't accidentally abandon my pet.

03-09-13, 06:45 AM   #597
K4BeeTee
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
After upgrading to r17 Im getting the following whenever I group with someone or join a raid, it seems to happen a few times then stop:

172x nibRealUI-7.3 r17\Modules\WorldMarker.lua:106: attempt to call global "IsPartyLeader" (a nil value)
nibRealUI-7.3 r17\Modules\WorldMarker.lua:106: in function "?"
CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
nil

03-09-13, 06:59 AM   #598
Midjet
A Fallenroot Satyr
Did you happen to get those ticks on the cast bar for channeled spells added? I don't see them.

Thanks again for such a kickass addon pack (Suite? Compilation?).

03-09-13, 07:06 AM   #599
tresser
A Cyclonian
6x [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn "Aurora" tried to call the protected function "RemoveTalent()".
<in C code>
Blizzard_TalentUI\Blizzard_TalentUI.lua:39: in function "OnAccept"
FrameXML\StaticPopup.lua:3897: in function "StaticPopup_OnClick"
<string>:"*:OnClick":1: in function <string>:"*:OnClick":1

Locals:
nil

and this one i dont think you can do anything about

6x Blizzard_TalentUI\Blizzard_TalentUI.lua:710: attempt to perform arithmetic on local "id" (a nil value)
Blizzard_TalentUI\Blizzard_TalentUI.lua:710: in function "PlayerTalentFrame_SelectTalent"
Blizzard_TalentUI\Blizzard_TalentUI.lua:40: in function "OnAccept"
FrameXML\StaticPopup.lua:3897: in function "StaticPopup_OnClick"
<string>:"*:OnClick":1: in function <string>:"*:OnClick":1

Locals:
self = StaticPopup1 {
0 = <userdata>
exclusive = 1
itemFrame = StaticPopup1ItemFrame {}
data = "Aurora"
button3 = StaticPopup1Button3 {}
extraFrame = StaticPopup1ExtraFrame {}
numButtons = 2
maxWidthSoFar = 320
button2 = StaticPopup1Button2 {}
moneyFrame = StaticPopup1MoneyFrame {}
button1 = StaticPopup1Button1 {}
text = StaticPopup1Text {}
editBox = StaticPopup1EditBox {}
timeleft = 0
hideOnEscape = 1
icon = StaticPopup1AlertIcon {}
maxHeightSoFar = 96.999998092651
moneyInputFrame = StaticPopup1MoneyInputFrame {}
which = "ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN"
}
talentGroup = 1

03-09-13, 08:44 AM   #600
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Getting this error when I join a group;
Code:
2x nibRealUI-7.3 r17\Modules\WorldMarker.lua:106: attempt to call global "IsPartyLeader" (a nil value)
nibRealUI-7.3 r17\Modules\WorldMarker.lua:106: in function "?"
libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function "Fire"
Bagnon-5.2.0\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:52: in function <Bagnon\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:51>

Locals:
nil

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI