11-09-08, 02:35 PM   #1
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Grid Setup question.

Now I know there is a way to do this, because I've done it once before, but I can't for the life of me figure out how I did it.

How do you make the frames for grid show up when you don't have anyone in your party/raid? I want to setup my grid to fit into an area of my screen, but I don't want to go join an AV and just stand there configuring an addon while everyone else is out PVPing, and I'm taking up a spot in the raid.
11-09-08, 02:39 PM   #2
elderbrock
A Murloc Raider
Grid -> Layout -> Show Frame -> Always
11-09-08, 03:09 PM   #3
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

I have frames shown always, because i use it with clique for healing, but what i'm looking for is ghost frames to show frames for a full raid without acually being in a full raid. Kind of like the party/raid setup in pitbull, to show frames when you are not acually in a party/raid. Just for setup reasons.
11-09-08, 06:41 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Last I knew, Grid did not have a config mode.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-09-08, 06:45 PM   #5
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

That could explain why I can't figure out how to get the frames to show back up again....must've been a glitch.

Oh well, I'll just head into a BG and hope i get in early enough to mess with it before the battle starts.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Grid Setup question.