09-13-08, 09:43 PM   #1
GOKUSSJ5
A Murloc Raider
mazzleui in the future

any idea if the ui will continue during wotlk?
09-13-08, 10:50 PM   #2
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Rumor has it that it will and that people are "working on it" though it may not be ready day one.

I loved a lot of the ideas in Mazzle (not the compilation as much -- I tended to change out or remove many of the addons -- as the backplate features and the unitframe setup, which are seven kinds of severely awesome) but the quandary of whether not it'd work from patch to patch got on my nerves. I spent the vast majority of the time I've been in beta writing my own implementation of the backplate, features, and unitframes (if you use a unitframes mod, go to that author and write them a check right now b/c you owe them. Big-time.) -- added a bunch of stuff I used to depend on other mods for. Crapton of work but about half the memory overhead and */happydance* I don't have any doubts if it'll work or not

I wouldn't worry too much about it, just keep watching the site.
09-13-08, 11:28 PM   #3
GOKUSSJ5
A Murloc Raider
thank you so much the whole thing is sweet and also i would hate to see it go and lose my stargate atlantas skin i have for it, but all in all it is a very good mod i also have been in beta just playing around till it is live

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » mazzleui in the future