09-06-08, 11:19 AM   #1
Cuiva
A Defias Bandit
Trinity 2.0 - bag, menu, keychain "stuck" - SS

I've been using Trinity 2.0 for a while now, and love it.

However, on just one of my characters, I have a problem whenever Trinity 2.0 is enabled (to be specific, it's Trinity Bars 2.0). The bag slots, menu bar and the keychain button is all stuck, and I can't edit or move it whatsoever. It's like the blizzard default ui buttons have decided they want to stay there, and I can't do anything about it.

I've tried the "Enable Container Frame Mgmt" option in the main menu of Trinity, to no avail. Nothing else in either Trinity's nor Blizzard's menu seems to work.

Now, this is just on ONE character. I've checked and double checked, but this one character isn't using any addons that my other chars aren't. Disabled all addons and found that this only crops up when Trinity Bars 2.0 is enabled.

This character is a warlock, although I don't think that makes a difference. I'm curious why it's only doing it on this one toon and not the others, when there's no difference in setup between them.

Screenshot:

09-06-08, 11:56 AM   #2
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What's that cluster of round buttons on the right-middle of the screen? Necrosis or Necronomicon or similar? That shouldn't interfere but you never know. My first suggestion would be to delete the WTF settings for Trinity just on this one affected toon so it can start fresh. I've seen Trinity hiccup on a fresh install but wiping the settings always fixed it for me.

09-06-08, 12:38 PM   #3
Cuiva
A Defias Bandit
They're just my minimap buttons. They're all detached like that because of the Carbonite mod, which so far hasn't interfered with any of my other addons.

This problem is occuring whether Carbonite is enabled or disabled, by the way. It's happening whenever ALL mods are disabled, I've tracked it down specifically to Trinity Bars 2.0.

I would think that if this is caused by clashing with another mod, it would happen on ALL of my characters... not just one. Feel free to prove me wrong though!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Trinity 2.0 - bag, menu, keychain "stuck" - SS