08-19-09, 01:23 PM   #1
Aluria
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Special Minimap-AddPn for e.g. Miners and Herbalists

Hi there

i was doing my rounds through Icecrown, gathering some Ores & i realized, all i'm doing is starring at the top right corner where my minimap is or at my chatlog to chitchat with gildies and friends.

Soo i wondered.. Cant there be a way too move the minimap in the Center of the UI, not right in the middle, a bit more to the bottom, but centered. If i'm done with mining, i can move it back to the top right corner..

Well "ingame" it would look like:
http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/9ys0...11435Kopie.jpg

I hope u get an idea of what i mean.

Anyone an idea of how to realise it? I'm sure that this can be done via Lua but my luaskills arent well enough to even peel a banana, in other words: I have no clue bout that :/

Hope to hear soon from you!

Greetings ure Aluria <3
08-19-09, 01:27 PM   #2
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Aluria View Post
Hi there

i was doing my rounds through Icecrown, gathering some Ores & i realized, all i'm doing is starring at the top right corner where my minimap is or at my chatlog to chitchat with gildies and friends.

Soo i wondered.. Cant there be a way too move the minimap in the Center of the UI, not right in the middle, a bit more to the bottom, but centered. If i'm done with mining, i can move it back to the top right corner..

Well "ingame" it would look like:
http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/9ys0...11435Kopie.jpg

I hope u get an idea of what i mean.

Anyone an idea of how to realise it? I'm sure that this can be done via Lua but my luaskills arent well enough to even peel a banana, in other words: I have no clue bout that :/

Hope to hear soon from you!

Greetings ure Aluria <3
FluidFrames or MoveAnything should do the trick.
08-19-09, 01:37 PM   #3
Aluria
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ure partly right. they move it. But i have to open config again to bring it back to there original place if i'm done. I want it to move back by clicking on it.
08-19-09, 02:26 PM   #4
rossman
A Cyclonian

My favorite disply for gathering ore

This is not quite what you asked for but i think it is another solution. I like to use Sexymap but only the hud for gathering(I disable all other features) and if you use gathermate it intergrates very well.
08-19-09, 02:41 PM   #5
Soulofsin_007
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Sent you a PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Special Minimap-AddPn for e.g. Miners and Herbalists