05-20-09, 03:23 PM   #1
therydan
A Murloc Raider
ArcHUD or something similar

Hi!

I don't know if its me who's picky or what.... No offense really, but there are some very, how should I put it, unsightly HUD's out there. I have used ArcHUD2 for a very long time now, and has grown quite fond of it. Its sleek, discreet and round Now it won't work anymore, not even when loading out of date addons.

I guess this is more a plea for tips on a similar HUD from you guys than a request to the author to continue his work as it isn't even on this site. If you have a nice HUD that you like to share with me, fire away! Thanks in advance!
05-20-09, 04:05 PM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info8149-IceHUD.html
Icehud can be configured to look precisely like that, I believe. You can change textures on the bars as well as the shape and placement of the bars and text.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
05-20-09, 06:24 PM   #3
Gristadar
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

I been using archud for a very long time and it still works for me
05-21-09, 06:45 PM   #4
Miralen
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Well if it isnt working for you I would recommend icehud as you can configure it to look pretty similar to what archud looks like. I used to use archud until I stumbled upon IceHud and I haven't looked back since. Also you might try updating it with the latest version (not sure if you have done that or not) as it seems to be working according to the post above mine.

- Winston Churchill

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » ArcHUD or something similar