Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-15-07, 01:47 PM   #1
Admiral
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Auctioneer Display Size on Mazzle UI: Almost there

I'm a new MazzleUI user. I like it now, but I can fall in love with it.. it depends if I can get one thing worked out first.

If not, it may or may not be a deal breaker.

I use Auctioneer. It creates a little sub-text box underneath the item tootip box when I hover over something with my cursor.. and that box contains statistical data on what the item is worth on the AH market (based upon my scans of the auction house).

MazzleUI sizes that really really small, and I can't read it.

Now I have consulted the FAQ. I've gotten my chat windows set to a readable size. I know how to adjust my damage and combat windows. I know how to adjust my fubar settings. I've increased my resolution and come to terms with reading smaller..

In short, I've really tried... so I turn to the forums for help.

When reading FAQ, I can see that Chat is Assigned "X" pt, Combat and Damage will be assigned a small "X" pt, and 'Other' Windows are are assigned an even smaller "X" pt. Right now I have it set at Mr. Magoo level and can read everything great, but the Auctioneer data window is still really small.

Any suggestions?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Auctioneer Display Size on Mazzle UI: Almost there