04-10-15, 12:49 AM   #1
Kupotek
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Panther, formerly Kittyui

I came back to WOW just a few weeks ago, enjoying Draenor, relearning things, just having a great time and decided to see if I could fix up my old UI and release a new and updated version, and I did! I was surprised honestly that I even remembered how to fix it.

I was pretty proud that back in the day, my UI Kittyui was actually in the top 10 downloaded on wowinterface for years, and it always amazed me to see the UI rated highly on sites in languages I couldn't even understand...

People to this day email me now and then or find me on Facebook to ask me about the UI, but I had left the game, life had gotten too busy! It did feel good though, then I saw THE GUILD on Netflix, and it all came flooding back. So, I am very happy to be back and releasing the UI again, and I hope you like it and feel free to share any thoughts, at all. If you like it, it destroys your computer or opens a portal to Hell or another dimension and you go mad from its use... for all that and unforseen anything elses... I apologize right up front...

It will require some polishing in the days ahead... read the instructions, particularly loading out of date addons and ingame typing /reflux load Kittyui (make sure that K is in caps!) There is install help on the page, ingame, and in the readme file that accompanies the download.

And you can always find me ingame on Zul'Jin on Darwinsradio (named after the book by Greg Bear), or on Facebook as: /catnipdream

Anyways, thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

~Jonathan

And here's the link.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...5-Panther.html

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Panther, formerly Kittyui