10-30-15, 11:11 PM   #1
Strayfire
A Kobold Labourer
oUF_Karma -- Mana as percent and truncated name tags

Hey guys! With little LUA experience I tried my best achieving the following with oUF_Karma as base:

1, I want mana to be showed as a percentage, while rage, energy, focus etc stays as an absolute number. How can this be done?

2, I want to have name and hp on the same line so to speak with the hp getting truncated depending on the hp. On the same note, I only want the name to be on one line in my focus and target of target frames. Haven't been able to sort this yet, see picture below.

http://www.bilddump.se/bilder/201510....250.28.93.png

Thanks for the help!
11-02-15, 10:50 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you want help with code, post your code. We cannot psychically commune with remote hard disks over the internet. That would be an awesome and extremely useful superpower, but unfortunately we don't have it.

If you haven't made any modifications at all to the code of a published addon, and want to know how, at least post a link to the addon's download page. In addition to lacking useful superpowers, we're also lazy and don't want to search for things.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » oUF_Karma -- Mana as percent and truncated name tags