10-11-11, 09:47 AM   #1
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Something funny found on SWotR Forums

Friend of mine found a baaaad forum thread bashing GW2 on the SWoTR forums, and decided to poke in and give correct information, results were kinda face palmable by the forum moderators.

-----
Original SWoTR Thread: Link

Thread on MMO-Champ: Link

His Post: Link
-----

All in all after reading the SWoTR thread, I was pretty much trying my hardest not to laugh and/or pity them.
Was good entertainment for last night at least.

Think my favorite line was someone saying "GW2 is not a major MMO and should not be treated like one.".

EDIT: If this violates any ToA of the forums, I apologize. I Put it in the general>chitchat forum as it is offtopic, and not posting this to bash their site but as a small bit of entertainment.

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah

Last edited by Lily.Petal : 10-11-11 at 09:56 AM.
10-11-11, 12:03 PM   #2
Greevir
A Cyclonian

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Lily.Petal View Post
Friend of mine found a baaaad forum thread bashing GW2 on the SWoTR forums, and decided to poke in and give correct information, results were kinda face palmable by the forum moderators.

-----
Original SWoTR Thread: Link

Thread on MMO-Champ: Link

His Post: Link
-----

All in all after reading the SWoTR thread, I was pretty much trying my hardest not to laugh and/or pity them.
Was good entertainment for last night at least.

Think my favorite line was someone saying "GW2 is not a major MMO and should not be treated like one.".

EDIT: If this violates any ToA of the forums, I apologize. I Put it in the general>chitchat forum as it is offtopic, and not posting this to bash their site but as a small bit of entertainment.
Well, thats nice, I guess. Same thing happens the other way around. Besides, the official SWTOR forums are garbage much like WoW's is. GW2 doesn;t really have one so I can't so with theirs. Pretty much the only reason I stay with the SWTOR forums on MMO-Champ. The Total Biscuit video posted in the MMO-Champ thread basically expresses what I feel.
10-11-11, 12:07 PM   #3
Ither
A Firelord

Does anyone else besides me wonder about Lily's avatar?

I mean, if those are Lily's eyes--I'm going to jump off a tall bridge right now.

not that anyone would miss me or anything
10-11-11, 04:22 PM   #4
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

D: ohgawdwathavidun??
I would? o3o
Originally Posted by TheGeek View Post
Does anyone else besides me wonder about Lily's avatar?

I mean, if those are Lily's eyes--I'm going to jump off a tall bridge right now.

not that anyone would miss me or anything
It was just a good read for the night, made me smile and laugh.
Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
Well, thats nice, I guess. Same thing happens the other way around. Besides, the official SWTOR forums are garbage much like WoW's is. GW2 doesn;t really have one so I can't so with theirs. Pretty much the only reason I stay with the SWTOR forums on MMO-Champ. The Total Biscuit video posted in the MMO-Champ thread basically expresses what I feel.

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah
10-12-11, 04:04 AM   #5
haylie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

If there's one thing gamers love more than gaming, it's complaining about games.
10-12-11, 04:16 AM   #6
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by haylie View Post
If there's one thing gamers love more than gaming, it's complaining about games.
We are a pretty self-entitled bunch, but the majority of gaming companies are also pretty terrible (mostly just marketing companies in disguise). Have to balance the two

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Something funny found on SWotR Forums